Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin 167.8, Kell Brook 168 - IBF's Fight Day Weighin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin 167.8, Kell Brook 168 - IBF's Fight Day Weighin

Gennady Golovkin and Kell Brook each made weight for the IBF's on-the-day weigh-in. The pair, who will clash for GGG's' WBC, IBF and IBO middleweight world titles at London's O2 Arena, exclusively live on Sky Sports Box Office, tonight, were inside the 10-pound limit.
    [Click Here To Read More]

9lb (4kg) overnight?... Quite a lot...

Comment

Hmmm. that is quite a bit

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        9lb (4kg) overnight?... Quite a lot...
        ya i still think ggg looked like **** cause of being drained hes in such good shape that losing that few pounds is prob hard as hell

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
          ya i still think ggg looked like **** cause of being drained hes in such good shape that losing that few pounds is prob hard as hell
          ... "9lb (4kg) overnight?... Quite a lot..." -- it was generally speaking. In fact, both GGG and Brook gained the same amount in weight overnight, with Kell being the smaller guy.

Comment

... "9lb (4kg) overnight?... Quite a lot..." -- it was generally speaking. In fact, both GGG and Brook gained the same amount in weight overnight, with Kell being the smaller guy.
            GGG looked ill before hand, maybe hes struggling to make the 160mark. And as for Kell hes put a ton of muscle on for this fight, my guess is he got to beefy and had to cut water weight massively similar to his ww fights.

It would explain why they have both put on so much.

Comment

ya i know i just think ggg making weight for 160 is a lot harder then whats believed. on the behind the ropes it looks like he did his pre fight weigh ins after long draining workouts so its not like he was weighing in at those weights fresh

Comment

Let's hope they both look optimal when entering the ring tonight.

Comment

Well, you can't get much more even than that!

Comment

Wow i am impress with Brook weight this is getting better!!

Comment

Working...
                    X