Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 05-05-2006, 04:54 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Pugnacious_Z has a reputation beyond reputePugnacious_Z has a reputation beyond reputePugnacious_Z has a reputation beyond reputePugnacious_Z has a reputation beyond reputePugnacious_Z has a reputation beyond reputePugnacious_Z has a reputation beyond reputePugnacious_Z has a reputation beyond reputePugnacious_Z has a reputation beyond reputePugnacious_Z has a reputation beyond reputePugnacious_Z has a reputation beyond reputePugnacious_Z has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 195,285.77
Total Points: 259,347.18
Default (Video) Me Hitting A 200lb Bag

after seeing ppl post their own heavy bag vids, i thought i might add dis clip of me hitting my 200lb bag. And for those who think the bag is 2 small for a 200lb bag, it was only a 132lbs when i bought it but i added some sand to make it 200lbs. i didnt make this video for this site so im not acturally boxing around the bag, im just throwing left hooks to get them better.
ENJOY.. By the way, im 17yrs old, 150lbs and 5ft 11"

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Last edited by Pugnacious_Z; 05-05-2006 at 04:58 AM.
Pugnacious_Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-05-2006, 06:25 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

yrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 35,028.02

In as much as you are standing in the same spot throwing the same punch over and over, it's a good thing the bag can't hit back....
yrrej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 06:45 AM #3
Up and Comer

nomercy90 will become famous soon enoughnomercy90 will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 14,976.99

what kind of bag is that and where did you get it?
nomercy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 07:54 AM #4
Banned

Hector_pickle has a reputation beyond reputeHector_pickle has a reputation beyond reputeHector_pickle has a reputation beyond reputeHector_pickle has a reputation beyond reputeHector_pickle has a reputation beyond reputeHector_pickle has a reputation beyond reputeHector_pickle has a reputation beyond reputeHector_pickle has a reputation beyond reputeHector_pickle has a reputation beyond reputeHector_pickle has a reputation beyond reputeHector_pickle has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,040.00

What is there to rnjoy. You throw the same punch over and over again and you don't even seem to execute it well. If you were to fight like that at amteur level it would be safe to say youd be the holder of a losing record
Hector_pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 09:02 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Pugnacious_Z has a reputation beyond reputePugnacious_Z has a reputation beyond reputePugnacious_Z has a reputation beyond reputePugnacious_Z has a reputation beyond reputePugnacious_Z has a reputation beyond reputePugnacious_Z has a reputation beyond reputePugnacious_Z has a reputation beyond reputePugnacious_Z has a reputation beyond reputePugnacious_Z has a reputation beyond reputePugnacious_Z has a reputation beyond reputePugnacious_Z has a reputation beyond repute

in reply to heckler_pickle and yrrej. you guys must be real idiots to believe that i wud throw left hooks over and over again in a real match, srsly, grow a ****ing brain. i told u in my first post that i didnt make dis clip to show on dis forum, i just made it for myself to look at my technique, thats why i was throwing the same punch, to get it better. so how about u start thinking b4 posting next time.
Old 05-05-2006, 09:03 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomercy90
what kind of bag is that and where did you get it?
its a kickboxing bag
Old 05-05-2006, 09:09 AM #7
SRR by Triangle Theory

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,020,052,938,765,841,408.00
Total Points: 4,020,052,938,766,020,608.00
Have a beer on me... - BulgariasFinest I have great respect for you as a poster - rorymac Much appreciated my friend - BulgariasFinest thanks champ, respect :) - calmdown you were a good opponent or whatever, now its over between you and me as rivals or fake rivals, whatever it was, lol, no more problems from me to you in my part - Tha_Greatest 
10k. Keep postin'. - BattlingNelson Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear 
You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly 
To a fighting Man - Weltz One of the great posters - jas Merry Cristmas Rockin' - TBear :) - Salim_Shady Thank you for bumping the Rockin' story thread, I would have otherwise never seen it and I really enjoyed reading it. - Tyler_Durden 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Working the heavy bag is a trained skill or art if you would. Its obvious that Pug-Z has never been formaly trained. Yet he still posts up wanting to share. For that I give him credit. He never said that he was a world beater or that he would ko champion after champion. He said, hey man this is me on the bag, check it out. Keep working Pug-Z, youll get it down.

Tips on the bag. Work around a bag the same that you would an opponent. When you throw, let your hands go in multiple combinations, changing combos each time you throw. Left hooks to the body have power, but a good jab you will find is bread and butter. Then go in with the bombs after working the jabs.

A for effort, atleast he tries and shares with the forum. Good man Pug-Z!

Rockin'
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Rockin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 09:38 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Rockin1, i appreciate your post but i dont think you read my post. well i see no1 here really reads the posts, instaed they just watch so ill be taping myself on my bag the real way to get you guys happy in a few days.
Old 05-05-2006, 10:25 AM #9
SRR by Triangle Theory

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,020,052,938,765,841,408.00
Total Points: 4,020,052,938,766,020,608.00
Have a beer on me... - BulgariasFinest I have great respect for you as a poster - rorymac Much appreciated my friend - BulgariasFinest thanks champ, respect :) - calmdown you were a good opponent or whatever, now its over between you and me as rivals or fake rivals, whatever it was, lol, no more problems from me to you in my part - Tha_Greatest 
10k. Keep postin'. - BattlingNelson Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear 
You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly 
To a fighting Man - Weltz One of the great posters - jas Merry Cristmas Rockin' - TBear :) - Salim_Shady Thank you for bumping the Rockin' story thread, I would have otherwise never seen it and I really enjoyed reading it. - Tyler_Durden 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugnacious_Z
Rockin1, i appreciate your post but i dont think you read my post. well i see no1 here really reads the posts, instaed they just watch so ill be taping myself on my bag the real way to get you guys happy in a few days.
My appologies, your right I just skimmed your post and watched the video.

your 5'11-150 lbs. Thats great height for a fighter.

Look forward to the future airing.

Rockin'
Rockin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 11:18 AM #10
GreatestIam

GreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,628,329.07
Total Points: 57,411,759.29

Quote:
Originally Posted by yrrej
In as much as you are standing in the same spot throwing the same punch over and over, it's a good thing the bag can't hit back....
I SECOND THAT ILL SHOW YOU HOW TO HIT THE BIG IN ABOUT $ DAYS WHEN I GET MY CAMERA AND POST ME HITTING THE BAG!

WHERE YOU TRYING WO WORK A COMBO THERE, OR JUST WEN INTO ROBOT MODE!
GreatestIam is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List