Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the most overrated boxer right now - GGG or Lomachenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the most overrated boxer right now - GGG or Lomachenko?

Who's more overrated out of these two boxers?
    The bum killer GGG or Lomachenko with his pillow hands?
    Lomachenko
    39.13%
    GGG
    60.87%

Jaim DeGale

Comment

Just turned TS red lol

Comment

Join date april 2016..location Russia....dissing 2 Russian area fighters...obvious troll

Comment

errol spence jr

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
            Join date april 2016..location Russia....dissing 2 Russian area fighters...obvious troll
            First of all, they're not Russians and what if they were Russians anyway, that means I'm supposed to be a fan of them only because they happen to share the same nationality with me and ignore the fact that both of these boxers getting the praise they don't deserve?

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
              First of all, they're not Russians and what if they were Russians, that means I'm supposed to be a fan of them only because they happen to share the same nationality with me and ignore the fact that both of these boxers getting the praise they don't deserve?
              Be gone troll

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Be gone troll
                  I wonder if I'll get to hear any logical arguments from somebody why these fighters deserving all the praise they're getting?

Comment

Loma is not overrated.

He has a win over an elite guy (who went on to win a belt AFTER losing to Loma).

And his only loss is considered by some as controversial (not me) and win or lose
                    came against an opponent of such quality as to trump ANYTHING on lil g's resume.

Comment

Working...
                    X