No announcement yet.

Comments and Suggestions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments and Suggestions

This is the thread where you can publicly complain to me about anything you want changed in the lounge

alternatively....if you wanna remain anonymous...PM me and ill see what i can do for you

Originally posted by boxstarr
    This is the thread where you can publicly complain to me about anything you want changed in the lounge

alternatively....if you wanna remain anonymous...PM me and ill see what i can do for you
    i think you know my problem, and i respect the fact you have taken some action,
    maybe not directly to my problem, but still......

Comment

im considering my options regarding your problem

any suggestions would be appreciated

but rest assured, its not being ignored, no matter how much i may find the topic funny

Comment

Originally posted by boxstarr
        im considering my options regarding your problem

any suggestions would be appreciated

but rest assured, its not being ignored, no matter how much i may find the topic funny
        funny, this makes me think you not taking it seriously.

Comment

im taking it seriously...i just mean i find the chat you object to funny

however...im trying to work out how to make acceptable without ruining too much fun

cos like i said at start....this is supposed to be lounge with integrity and i want to keep members happy

Comment

i, personally, have no problem wth gays or lesbians, and i am generally not offended by those joking around and having a bit of fun pretending to be gay.

my only issue is that it can be taken too far (with lewdness and crudeness) for several pages throughout the limey lang thread.
            i understand it is all in fun, but alluding to something and just having a quick exchange is very different from being very specific and going on and on about it for several pages every few days. many of the limey members are into that thing so that is cool, but i think there should be a seperate thread for those who enjoy it as to not make the people who don;t enjoy it not want to post.

Furthermore, the limey lang is our main thread. It attracts the most people who are not regulars. I think when people stumble in and see that type of conversation taking place, it turns them off. Most of the posters are pretty ****phobic. i think we shouldn;t discourage others to have these scat or graphic sexually deviant exchanges, we should just have it in a certain thread devoted to it. make sense to anyone?

Comment

i guess that sounds sensible

at some point we need a lounge constitution i think

Comment

i also think that the mods need to be less lenient.
                i thought part of limey lounge was to avoid the hating and flaming.
                a place of peace and love
                can;t do that if people are being hostile for no reason.

and ??? is never around anymore either.

IMO if people are out of line, they should be told once that thing is unacceptable and then banned from this lounge if they do it again.
                Also, please remember that females are a bit more sensitive than men. i wonder if the fairly recent changes in the limey lang thread had anything to do with boxclever's sudden desire to be MIA?????

Comment

good points

id actually been thinking about that recently myself

hence ill soon write pickle a warning

Comment

make new mods joking maybe i am

Comment

Working...
                    X