Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 05-08-2017, 06:35 PM #1
Amateur

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Rasengan is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,999.71
Default Becoming World Champion starting at 30

I'm 6ft 4 with natural boxing ability, life long athlete with great strength and conditioning gained over 15 years consistent nutrition and training, previous experience boxing and sparring but never competed. I am going to become world champion at heavyweight. My right hand will send you to Jesus.
Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-09-2017, 12:52 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
boxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 544,686.47

Well good luck.

A right hand that would send one to Jesus is only Orochimaru level at best.

You're gonna need at least 3 hands that can send one to Juubi-Madara, and 1 hand that can send one to Kaguya if you want to even make it to the top 20 of the professional ranks.

And maybe at least the chin of a Perfect Susanoo.
boxingsmash69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 03:39 AM #3
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingsmash69 View Post
Well good luck.

A right hand that would send one to Jesus is only Orochimaru level at best.

You're gonna need at least 3 hands that can send one to Juubi-Madara, and 1 hand that can send one to Kaguya if you want to even make it to the top 20 of the professional ranks.

And maybe at least the chin of a Perfect Susanoo.
I have all that + killer bee footwork and slip punches like Obito

I am the Fifth Hokage.
Old 05-09-2017, 04:41 AM #4
Contender

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Richard P has a reputation beyond reputeRichard P has a reputation beyond reputeRichard P has a reputation beyond reputeRichard P has a reputation beyond reputeRichard P has a reputation beyond reputeRichard P has a reputation beyond reputeRichard P has a reputation beyond reputeRichard P has a reputation beyond reputeRichard P has a reputation beyond reputeRichard P has a reputation beyond reputeRichard P has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,453.51

Good luck with achieving your goal, get out their, fight fight fight fight, you are incredibly late to the game so you have a lot of catching up to do.

Take fights, get your name out there, if you are as good as you say, you need to find a proper recognized boxing gym that has coaches who have created champs. Get them to put you through your paces, they can tell the difference from a champ to a guy that does ok at one of those martial arts gyms you see in a shopping mall - if they say you can make it (even at 30) then they may have a few contacts/gate keepers in the pro ranks who can help your career move forward. if they think you cant, well hey do what you have to do
Richard P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 05:04 AM #5
Amateur

I am fresh! Zero mileage. 100% belief. Will update you when I get my first belt. God bless
Old 05-09-2017, 06:41 AM #6
Interim Champion

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
stephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond reputestephenmc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 41.41
Total Points: 637,929,092,953.75
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan View Post
I am fresh! Zero mileage. 100% belief. Will update you when I get my first belt. God bless
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I can't tell if your delusional or a troll.

Is this charlie zelenoff??
stephenmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 07:42 AM #7
Contender

Richard P has a reputation beyond reputeRichard P has a reputation beyond reputeRichard P has a reputation beyond reputeRichard P has a reputation beyond reputeRichard P has a reputation beyond reputeRichard P has a reputation beyond reputeRichard P has a reputation beyond reputeRichard P has a reputation beyond reputeRichard P has a reputation beyond reputeRichard P has a reputation beyond reputeRichard P has a reputation beyond repute

HAHA

Charlie Zelenoff at Heavyweight would be the funniest thing ive ever seen
Old 05-09-2017, 08:28 AM #8
Amateur

Deontay Wilder is 31 and at my current skill level and similar physical stats. Once you realise your dreams are there for you alone to grasp and fear brings with it death of who you could be, you'll open up to the fact that all of life is miraculous and most people would rather die the death of a thousand cuts having never pursued their dreams than risk taking a leap of faith. I love you and I'm off to go train. Stay strong lion heart.

P.s Charlie Zelenoff doesnt have big balls like these
Old 05-09-2017, 08:49 AM #9
Contender

i would not go around saying you are as good as Deontay. he has more Windmills than holland
Old 05-09-2017, 02:59 PM #10
Contender

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
BuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,108,463.86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard P View Post
i would not go around saying you are as good as Deontay. he has more Windmills than holland
Lmao this thread gave me the giggles
BuakawBanchamek is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
champion, starting, world

User Tag List