Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 04-15-2006, 09:43 PM #1
Up and Comer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
lil rocky has a reputation beyond reputelil rocky has a reputation beyond reputelil rocky has a reputation beyond reputelil rocky has a reputation beyond reputelil rocky has a reputation beyond reputelil rocky has a reputation beyond reputelil rocky has a reputation beyond reputelil rocky has a reputation beyond reputelil rocky has a reputation beyond reputelil rocky has a reputation beyond reputelil rocky has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 26,186.00
Default manfredo

manfredo.....does anyone know how he trained?
lil rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-15-2006, 10:24 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

yrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 35,021.02

Nearly everyone trains basically the same. It is natural talent and dedication that make the difference.....
yrrej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 11:12 AM #3
Up and Comer

tDeL999 has a reputation beyond reputetDeL999 has a reputation beyond reputetDeL999 has a reputation beyond reputetDeL999 has a reputation beyond reputetDeL999 has a reputation beyond reputetDeL999 has a reputation beyond reputetDeL999 has a reputation beyond reputetDeL999 has a reputation beyond reputetDeL999 has a reputation beyond reputetDeL999 has a reputation beyond reputetDeL999 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 19,605.00

not everyone trains the same, boxers are always looking for ways to step up their training and get more results from it. And natural talent doesnt have much to do with it either, someone with natural talent wont have to work as hard as someone without natural talent, but that "untalented" person can still be a great, if not better, boxer.
tDeL999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 11:22 AM #4
Time to shine

Manfredo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeManfredo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeManfredo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeManfredo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeManfredo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeManfredo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeManfredo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeManfredo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeManfredo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeManfredo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeManfredo Jr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.04
Total Points: 270,041.92

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil rocky
manfredo.....does anyone know how he trained?
he will train a tad differently than hopkins and all those other big fighters cos he has a day job as a plumber
Manfredo Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 12:14 PM #5
Banned

B.relampago is infamous around these partsB.relampago is infamous around these partsB.relampago is infamous around these partsB.relampago is infamous around these partsB.relampago is infamous around these partsB.relampago is infamous around these partsB.relampago is infamous around these partsB.relampago is infamous around these partsB.relampago is infamous around these partsB.relampago is infamous around these partsB.relampago is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 14,268.00

No, but he has some good fighters from his gym. I sparred w/ some kid Estrada from his gym and he was pretty good,he won the Marciano tournament in his weight class. Then some kid Jesus Pena form the Manfredo gym won the Marciano tournament in his weight class. They did good in that tournament,so they train good down there. i weighed in there a while ago for the j.r.o's and its a pretty good gym too. For the record,i won the Marciano tournament in my weight class.
B.relampago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 06:38 PM #6
Up and Comer

nomercy90 will become famous soon enoughnomercy90 will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 14,976.99

hey B.relampago it says your from brockton MA, you don't happen to go to petronelli's gym do you? because I was going to go down there to check it out
nomercy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 06:43 PM #7
Banned

B.relampago is infamous around these partsB.relampago is infamous around these partsB.relampago is infamous around these partsB.relampago is infamous around these partsB.relampago is infamous around these partsB.relampago is infamous around these partsB.relampago is infamous around these partsB.relampago is infamous around these partsB.relampago is infamous around these partsB.relampago is infamous around these partsB.relampago is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomercy90
hey B.relampago it says your from brockton MA, you don't happen to go to petronelli's gym do you? because I was going to go down there to check it out
Nah i use to go there a while back,its a good place. But i really like New Bedford Rec in New Bedford MA. You could check that gym out too,lots of hubgry fighters. And if ur jus looking for a good gym to get in shape in that area i would reccomend Bishop's Boxing in Bridgewater. U gte trained by Eddie Bishop,he is a professional fighter,you get to spar w/ him and stuff,i did it a long time ago,u'll learn a lot there.
Old 04-16-2006, 08:46 PM #8
Amateur

marciano92352 is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 34,720.00
Default i won the marciano tournament also

haha i won the 2005 rocky marciano tournament too . my names mike lennon fought in the 112 lb division novice class and stopped the kid in the 3rd round and took home the belt
marciano92352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 12:07 AM #9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marciano92352
haha i won the 2005 rocky marciano tournament too . my names mike lennon fought in the 112 lb division novice class and stopped the kid in the 3rd round and took home the belt
no doubt. Them were some cheap belts they gave out tho no? I mean its hot that they are a belt,but jus the middle was nice, didnt really look like a championship belt. I think i sene u there,did u keep hitting the kid w/ counter right hands over and over? against a white kid too right?

Share This With Friends

User Tag List