Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History

Old 04-13-2006, 12:25 AM #1
Interim Champion

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
SABBATH has a reputation beyond reputeSABBATH has a reputation beyond reputeSABBATH has a reputation beyond reputeSABBATH has a reputation beyond reputeSABBATH has a reputation beyond reputeSABBATH has a reputation beyond reputeSABBATH has a reputation beyond reputeSABBATH has a reputation beyond reputeSABBATH has a reputation beyond reputeSABBATH has a reputation beyond reputeSABBATH has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 59,350.27
Send a message via AIM to SABBATH
Default Who Are The 5 Most Hated Posters On B S

Pick-em and give reasons.....
SABBATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-13-2006, 01:21 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Brassangel has a reputation beyond reputeBrassangel has a reputation beyond reputeBrassangel has a reputation beyond reputeBrassangel has a reputation beyond reputeBrassangel has a reputation beyond reputeBrassangel has a reputation beyond reputeBrassangel has a reputation beyond reputeBrassangel has a reputation beyond reputeBrassangel has a reputation beyond reputeBrassangel has a reputation beyond reputeBrassangel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,076,601.10

I hope that this isn't another thread to pick on butterfly1964. While I agree that his points lack any studied information, and they are (almost) always skewed to favor Ali or his era: it's a little rediculous to attack his personna over and over again.

If this is not such a thread:

1. fraziers15th - this one does a lot of research, but gets it from incredibly bias sources and stirs his/her opinion into the mix to make outrageous claims; like Ali was a bum.
2. supaduck - for making a gross comment about how I chose to name my newborn baby girl.
3. butterfly1964 - while I don't hate him, a lot of people on this website do hate him.
4. brassangel - for talking too much in every post.

5. Everybody who never reads a previous post before replying with a stupid one of their own.

Last edited by Brassangel; 04-13-2006 at 01:26 AM.
Brassangel is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List