No announcement yet.

Zab Seems To Be Stronger After Every Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zab Seems To Be Stronger After Every Loss

Is it me or does ZAB seem more focused and determined after every loss..... I was surprised when going into the 12 RD of the BLAD fight i had ZAB DOWN a good 7 rds to 4..... But for some odd reason i feel the guy not only embaressed himself but all of his fans with that fight AND will look GREAT against PBF becuz of it... Now this wont automatically amount to a win SINCE YES PBF IS THE P4P BEST FIGHTER IN THE WORLD... But will make this a great fight that i see someone winning by UD... WHAT DO YOU GUYZ THINK?

resiliency of youth

Judah seems to have the resiliency of youth, that is, the ability to bounce back from losses and end up a better fighter in the long run. I don't think that it will enable him to beat PBF but I would bet that Judah will look much better against him than he did against Baldomir. For sure Judah is not underestimating PBF! He will be in top shape and well prepared in every way he can you can be sure.

Comment

GET OUT OF HERE...HIS CAREER WILL BE persona non grada after Mayweahter...you heard it here first

Comment

I hope he does have his focus in. Don't want that fight to be a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHEGREATEST
          Is it me or does ZAB seem more focused and determined after every loss..... I was surprised when going into the 12 RD of the BLAD fight i had ZAB DOWN a good 7 rds to 4..... But for some odd reason i feel the guy not only embaressed himself but all of his fans with that fight AND will look GREAT against PBF becuz of it... Now this wont automatically amount to a win SINCE YES PBF IS THE P4P BEST FIGHTER IN THE WORLD... But will make this a great fight that i see someone winning by UD... WHAT DO YOU GUYZ THINK?
          yet he still finds a way to lose.

Comment

This fight will make Judah or break him. If he losses i don't know what he will do next.

Is there something wrong with him tho? I hear people mentioning about when he got rocked his father said shut up or some****. Does anyone know what the problem was?

Comment

Working...
            X