Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i thought killim them softly was great. ppl don't like it though.

the watch was ****e. attack the block is how that type of movie should have been done.

django was great, just the end was predictable (though that's the intent with qt honoring the genre)

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      i thought killim them softly was great. ppl don't like it though.

the watch was ****e. attack the block is how that type of movie should have been done.

django was great, just the end was predictable (though that's the intent with qt honoring the genre)
      i cut Killem softly off 30 min through...that 30 min ill never get back in my life...but i watched end of watch afterwards and that movie made up for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        i cut Killem softly off 30 min through...that 30 min ill never get back in my life...but i watched end of watch afterwards and that movie made up for it.
        end of watch was great. just crazy premise and exagerrated.

kts was great just no action. lol i thought it'd be like a new orleans version of snatch or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          end of watch was great. just crazy premise and exagerrated.

kts was great just no action. lol i thought it'd be like a new orleans version of snatch or something.
          Lawless was pretty badass too. sliver linings playbook was a really good flick.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Lawless was pretty badass too. sliver linings playbook was a really good flick.
            haven't seen either.

Comment

• https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...20681943_n.jpg

Comment

• l.a. news has been going crazy the last few days because this has been the coldest winter in los angeles in decades.

around 12-15 C/ 55-60 F

they were showing kids playing soccer with jackets, thermals and ear muffs on.

Comment

• Silver Linings is good. Unrealistic how a guy just out of a mental hospital gets some slim girl with big **** throwing herself at him (how come that never happens to Rizoom?), but still probably about as good as a romantic comedy can be.

I liked End Of Watch but the stuff with their relationships and the talking to the camera style could've been left out and instead had more scenes with them interacting with the gangsters.

Any of you watch The Booth At The End? It's on FX over here so guessing it's on the same channel in Yankland. Good show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post

I liked End Of Watch but the stuff with their relationships and the talking to the camera style could've been left out and instead had more scenes with them interacting with the gangsters.
                    i agree. they should have kept it strictly on patrol.

they could've have added a lot of stuff.

west valley lapd crash officers used to sit and drink coffee with us at our coffee shops.

they use to go play pool at our pool halls just to annoy us.

follow us to restaurants and eat there in the next table and they wouldn't leave til we left so we had to pay and we couldn't collect our money for that month.

they had all these little tricks.

one time they collected all our keys and they went up and down the street and parking lot trying to open cars. then everyone who had guns in their car got a nice vacation.

Comment

• I could imagine you in a waitress' dress serving coffee to grizzly truck drivers, as you turn they pinch your arse and you let out a yelp as you scuttle to the kitchen.

Comment

Working...
                      X