Dlh Should Not Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dlh Should Not Retire

i think DLH was doin aiight if he trained a lil longer maybe
    but i hope he doesnt retire and he's accomplished a lot in tha past definitely a hall of famer
    but hopkins just caught him with a good shot and that ended it
    and who tha **** said he wasnt try to get up who ever said that is a ignorany piece of ****!!1
    i'd like to see oscar fight tha winner of trinidad-mayorga
    Last edited by ThaGreatest1; 09-19-2004, 12:04 PM. Reason: messed up tha title

I think you're right, He could fight the winner of Wright/Mosley or Tito/Mayorga, he would be better off down at 154 imo. Mayweather says he can still do 147 but that a stretch i think, there's a few big fights at 154 for Oscar and he didn't look shot or over the hill so why retire now?

Comment

I don't think Oscar will like being knowen as the guy who could never win the big fight, So I think he will take on Trinidad if he gets past Mayorga. A win over Trinidad would give him a more positive veiw of his legacy for winning belts in all those weight classes.

Comment

yo

yo i think he should fight mosley/wright and tito/mayorga then he should fight hopkins later on in tha future cuz he did good just got caught with a good pucnh

Comment

He should go back down to 154. Tito's best chance to beat Oscar is at 160 and he would not come down to a catch weight either. If Oscar fights Tito the way he fought Hopkins then Tito could catch him with something good.

Comment

I don't think there would be another Hopkins-DLH. Seeing as Hopkins might retire within half a year, after his 20th defense. Tell you the truth, I would like to see DLH-Mayorga more than DLH-Trinidad. But then again, I guess we just have to wait two more weeks and see if Tito still has it. And DLH might be too smart for Mayorga.

Comment

No, it is definitely time for him to retire.. actually he shoulda retired the first day he hired that bum mayweather as a trainer.

Oscar doesnt have any self determination. If he comes into the fight in stellar condition but he looses he blames his corner. The funny thing is this time his corner actually sucks!
              Last edited by .::|ULTIMATE|::.; 09-19-2004, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Yah! Did you hear when Floyd Mayweather sr. said "This is easy!" I was like wtf!! lol

Comment

Didn't Jr. fired his father?

Comment

Oscar deserves a rematch!

Comment

Working...
                    X