No announcement yet.

Swap Magic 3.6 ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swap Magic 3.6 ???

does swap magic 3.6 with slide tool work ??

would it fuk up my ps2 ???

??????????????????

Comment

I think you're better off getting a 30 megapixel hyper processing adaptor and fixing it into the sprocket foo-foo valve located at the back of your ps2, for optimum performance.

Comment

I think a modchip is easier,and lets you do more.But,swap discs should work fine I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by EXIGE
          I think you're better off getting a 30 megapixel hyper processing adaptor and fixing it into the sprocket foo-foo valve located at the back of your ps2, for optimum performance.
          is that wat they teach nowadays

Comment

yup its works i got it and installed it myself...if you cant do it your a loser

mid chip is more of a risk

Comment

slide card isnt the way to go. you want a flip top cover man.

http://www.ps2cover.com/

try there to see the info then you can google it and maybe find it a little cheaper. if you want to know where i bought mine pm me

Comment

That site sucks go to www.consolesource.com thats where i got mine and they come with the swap discs so choose wisely... i got mine from there and works good and its easy to install

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated
                  That site sucks go to www.consolesource.com thats where i got mine and they come with the swap discs so choose wisely... i got mine from there and works good and its easy to install
                  No swap discs and fliptops suck.MOD CHIPS SON.

Comment

Originally posted by EXIGE
                    Couldn't have said it any better, although I recommend the 35 megapixel because the late 30 megapixel models don't come with the Sonicsys 15 FFC motherboards.

Comment

Working...
                    X