Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WIKILEAKS MEMO: President Obama REFUSED DEA Permission to Assassinate CHAPO GUZMAN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    So the President refused permission for a US agency to enter a sovereign country without permission to assassinate somebody who is suspected of drug crimes?
    Originally posted by PeachDolphin View Post
    Obama said no? At least read your own article.

"the decision came back as no. Never made it past the deputies committee."

Comment

So the President refused permission for a US agency to enter a sovereign country without permission to assassinate somebody who is suspected of drug crimes?
      that has never stopped him in the middle east.

Originally posted by PeachDolphin View Post

Whatever the case was, a DEA operation was never carried out. But Burton later says, in a February 2010 email, that the DEA "had a window of opportunity to render El Chapo" but the White House "would not let them do it", quipping, "God forbid we upset our lovely MX neighbors". In a July 2010 email, he expounds a bit on what happened, writing, "DEA Special Ops submitted a finding to go into MX to whack El Chapo. Obviously, the decision came back as no. Never made it past the deputies committee."

yeaaa because that really cleared it up.

Its the title of the article from the website. I didnt make it up.

I reckon any assassination involving high value targets has to get presidential approval.

but educate us since you seem to know the inner political machinations of government assassination programs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post

yeaaa because that really cleared it up.

Its the title of the article from the website. I didnt make it up.

I reckon any assassination involving high value targets has to get presidential approval.

but educate us since you seem to know the inner political machinations of government assassination programs.
        If it didn't make it past the deputies committee (google it), then the president likely never had any input, or needed to.

Whoever wrote the article and used that title is an idiot or just an Obama hater nitpicking. I don't care for Obama truthfully. I think he is one of the worst presidents ever when it comes to leading.

Comment

is Barack on this committee?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

If he said no, what's the big deal? Wikileaks is fishing and telling about the one that got away.

Comment

Im a mexican from south of the border and i would gladly approve on something like that, besides president calderon already gave a tacit approval As long as he had plausible deniability, Yes you cut one head and the hydra will grow 10 more but then those 10 will quarrel among them and narco on narco violence will kill more narcos than collateral damages, at some point they would be so fractioned and weak that the mexican army would have an easier task in mopping them...

Comment

It's almost exactly like he'll be criticised regardless of what action he takes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustler *LS View Post
                  If it didn't make it past the deputies committee (google it), then the president likely never had any input, or needed to.

Whoever wrote the article and used that title is an idiot or just an Obama hater nitpicking. I don't care for Obama truthfully. I think he is one of the worst presidents ever when it comes to leading.

ahh i see, so you read the article and had to google to do more extensive research then posted a condescending remark as if you got everything out of the article in the first read:

Originally posted by Hustler *LS View Post

At least say you googled it instead of putting up a fraudulent front like you got all the information you needed to understand the situation from the article then talk down on people by saying "you should read your own article" when you had to google deputies committee to fully understand the situation.

pretentious twat.

It's almost exactly like he'll be criticised regardless of what action he takes.
                  agree, but like i said before, a country's sovereignty never stopped a U.S. president from assassinating anyone.

Comment

If Americans would just stop using illegal drugs the cartels wouldn't have any money and would die out anyway.

Comment

ahh i see, so you read the article and had to google to do more extensive research then posted a condescending remark as if you got everything out of the article in the first read:

At least say you googled it instead of putting up a fraudulent front like you got all the information you needed to understand the situation from the article then talk down on people by saying "you should read your own article" when you had to google deputies committee to fully understand the situation.

pretentious twat.

agree, but like i said before, a country's sovereignty never stopped a U.S. president from assassinating anyone.
                      So I'm wrong. Quit trying to save face, man up, and admit you were wrong. Jesus christ man.

You didn't even read your own article, and you are downing me for not only reading it but researching my claim? Lol, you obviously never went to college.

Comment

Working...
                      X