No announcement yet.

The point system?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The point system?

I'm not an ESB refugee so you could save that ****. Just curious though I see other new members with millions and I feel like I'm on welfare lol. Granted I see they got 5-600 posts (probably trolling) but how do I up my points game?

Basically someone donates points to you to get you started, like I just did, then you start betting on fights.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
      Basically someone donates points to you to get you started, like I just did, then you start betting on fights.
      Aww man that's what's up!! Good looking out

Comment

The point giver gave me all mine.

Comment

okay, but how did the point giver accumulate his? I mean they had to come from somewhere. The ridiculously huge totals people have make me think they (points) must be useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Canvas View Post
            okay, but how did the point giver accumulate his? I mean they had to come from somewhere.
            Primarily the points come from donations from other users. That and he has a rich aunt.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              Primarily the points come from donations from other users. That and he has a rich aunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Canvas View Post
                okay, but how did the point giver accumulate his? I mean they had to come from somewhere. The ridiculously huge totals people have make me think they (points) must be useless.
                ive made most of my points not from handouts from giving others *******s
                and getting fckd in the ass. butt by betting in the fantasy betting forum.
                http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Comment

then you start betting on fights.

Comment

Originally posted by addseo1115 View Post
                    then you start betting on fights.
                    the point giver strikes again!

:ROCK:

Comment

Working...
                    X