No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares Still Wants Rematch With Antonio DeMarco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares Still Wants Rematch With Antonio DeMarco

Jorge Linares is on the comeback trail after suffering back to back losses in late 2011 and last year that really halted his career’s momentum. He’s now on the hunt for a title shot again and is working with a new trainer Ismael Salas in Las Vegas.

While Linares has his eyes set on becoming a champion again, he also still wants to avenge his loss to Antonio DeMarco. It was a fight in where Linares was outclassing his opponent but DeMarco fought his way back into the fight and stopped Linares late in an upset classic.

Linares wanted to let his fans and everyone know that he still wants that fight and he’d take in a heartbeat if they offered it to him. [Click Here To Read More]

even though linares was winning,demarco was landing bombs and just getting to linares little by little,,i remember reading somewhere a comment in Spanish that said:....."linares tiraba balazos,pero deMarco tiraba cañonazos"...that was so true that night....I would like to see the rematch though

Comment

Wish Linares was more durable.

His fight vs Yeyo was just horrible match making. How you gonna match this guy up coming off a brutal beating vs a Mexican with nearly 90% KO ratio or whatever his percentage is.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I'd love this rematch. The first fight was very entertaining.

War Linares !!

Comment

Has to happen but it would be a tough watch!!

Comment

Make it happen.

Comment

The first fight was wild, and kinda doubtful the second would be much different. Neither DeMarco nor Linares are elite fighters, but that may be what would make the rematch interesting.

Comment

Working...
              X