No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Wants Floyd Mayweather Sooner Than Later

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Wants Floyd Mayweather Sooner Than Later

AMIR KHAN wants a showdown with Floyd Mayweather before the pound-for-pound king calls it a day.

Bolton boxer Khan was ringside in Las Vegas last weekend to see unbeaten Mayweather, 36, beat Robert Guerrero.

And he took to Twitter afterwards to talk up a clash with the WBC welterweight champ, who has now won 44 out of 44, including a demolition of Manchester’s Ricky Hatton in 2007.

Khan, 26, has unfinished business with Danny Garcia and Lamont Peterson, who inflicted two of the three defeats of his 31-fight career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yes and the only thing Floyd will get out of this fight is a higher KO%.

Comment

In before all the hate..

He's just trying to say relevent..

Fight will not happen unless at the very very least he beats Alexander..

Ideally fight the 140lb tournement winner too

Comment

Please someone stick something in Amir Khan's mouth... because my zipper is stuck!! .... Amir Khan sucks period... he needs to avenge his losses at best in the boxing business... otherwise he can get out and retire period.

Comment

I'd lose respect for Floyd if he fought Khan.

Or any other 140lb welter weight.

I mean theres nothing left at 147 unless he wants Devon or Bradley.

Comment

I would like for Khan to beat Alexander first then maybe Floyd after

Comment

Khan should fight the winner of Lopez vs Maidana. Come get some of this Elite Robert garcia trained Maidana 2.0. Come and try to knock down that tree phukker!

Comment

Am think this fight might even happen next for Mayweather now.

Comment

How do them jersey boys say it.......GET THA F**K OYTTA HEEEERRRREEEE!!!!!
                  Khan gets knocked out if this happens he just wants that money an spotlight period who dont tho floyd is that money train for these lower level fighters tryna bank one time in there career win or loose but cheack the numbers 44-0 an khan gunna change that.......ya ok!!!!!!!!

Comment

THIS WAS POSTED LAST WEEK??????

Future: khan lasts 12 round, one judge gives it a close fight, khan uses it every arguement until he retires!! Jus like he use to name drop madania

Comment

Working...
                    X