Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no fans just want Floyd to have a challenge - we know he aint fighting Pac or Bradley bc theyre TR and he aint fightin Broner - bc theyre "friends". canelo is young fast and powerful. he'll probably lose but at least its a challenge - better than Guererro Ortiz or a Past prime Cotto

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Are you blind or just hopelessly fuking stupid??? So apparently a JUNIOR MIDDLEWEIGHT UNIFICATION cannot be held at JUNIOR MIDDLEWEIGHT???!!!!!!!

Listen man I'm giving my opinion just like you and everyone else that has commented. All that name calling is for immature kids, I don't have to agree with you or feel how you feel about the topic but the disrepect is childish. You can disregard my post since you think I'm stupd because only a fool would reply to someone that's stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        Floyd is the main attraction. Why doesn't Canelo come down to 147 to claim the titles and props he craves? There's still time to make it at 154 though.
        Both have Junior Middleweight titles, both have proven they can fight at junior middleweight, only ONE has fought at 147 in title fights. And don't forget Floyds words: Like I said before, I’ve never fought a guy at a catchweight. I don’t fight guys at catchweights. These are things I don’t do, because I’m not that type of guy." Come again?

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          “I've never fought a guy at a catch weight. I don't fight guys at catch weights. I don't put plaster in my gloves. These are things I don't do, because I'm not that type of guy.
          Doesn't Reynoso say that Floyd rejected the catch weight in the article? If Canelo absolutely can't make welterweight why is he so intent on fighting a welterweight. Lets be clear Floyd has never weighed more than 148 lbs for any of his fights including against Cotto and De La Hoya. Mayweather is a welter weight. Canelo is begging him for a chance at pound for pound glory and a huge pay day so he will do Mayweather's bidding, whatever it is, or he will have to go **** himself. If Chad Dawson can come down from 175 to 168 for a Ward fight Canelo can come down from 154 to 147. Reynoso should kill the Freddy Roach impression and stop running his mouth to the media

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
            Post the last time Floyd let himself be weighed unofficially. I would love to see this 148 pounds you keep talking about
            Are you implying Floyd rehydrates anywhere above 154?

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              He did good by winning the belt, but quit being ilogical. He could give that belt up. Belts mean nothing. But if he gave it up, you all would still say he should go and fight a big boy. He cant even make 54', and I think he is, and WILL be obligated to fight Pac, once Pac destroys Rios. But he's not obligated to fight Martinez and Canelo, when he weighs in at 152, and then come in at 148, and they come in at 169. Not right.
              He didn't give it up though. He held on to it, and Floyds fans flaunted it.

Now, defend it against another champion. Why is that bad?

Comment

• Originally posted by TBOGGS78 View Post
                I don't have to agree with you
                It is NOT about agreeing, I am giving you FACTS! How can ANYONE co-sign Floyds own contradictions!!!!! From Floyd, what he says here is he is putting PLASTER along next to Catchweights in the same breath as meaning a REALLY BAD THING TO DO: Like I said before, I’ve never fought a guy at a catchweight. I don’t fight guys at catchweights. I don’t plaster my gloves. These are things I don’t do, because I’m not that type of guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  I already said, any fight at 54, is a bonus fight for Floyd. He isnt OBLIGATED to fight at those weights, thats his personal choice if he wants to put his 36 yr old body through that. And YES Floyd did duck Pac, margarita, and Cotto.
                  He is obligated if he holds a belt at the weight. He should vacate the belt and state he feels they're too big if that's what he thinks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Do me a favor. Get rid of your avatar and signature picture, pretending like you're some kind of a Boxing History section centenarian, when you're clearly some noob.

Agreeing with Floyd's logic is the lowest form of wit.
                    glad somebody else noticed it other than me.

Notice a lot of the mayweather minions have utterly dishonest names trying to masquerade their biased agendas and somehow pretend to be neutral noble posters?

Just take a quick look in this thread and around nsb and you see names like

ezzard_charles
                    sandy_sandler
                    JtheUnbiased
                    BoxingMind
                    BoxingFollower
                    BigBoxingFan
                    TrueBoxingFan

Slip stream is one of them but a different variation, they use totally nondescript usernames but have old school fighters as avatar trying to pass themselves as some sage boxing historians. Fetta is another one who had a willie pep avatar for awhile.

Utterly insidious and nefarious posters.

Comment

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
                      Doesn't Reynoso say that Floyd rejected the catch weight in the article? If Canelo absolutely can't make welterweight why is he so intent on fighting a welterweight. Lets be clear Floyd has never weighed more than 148 lbs for any of his fights including against Cotto and De La Hoya. Mayweather is a welter weight. Canelo is begging him for a chance at pound for pound glory and a huge pay day so he will do Mayweather's bidding, whatever it is, or he will have to go **** himself. If Chad Dawson can come down from 175 to 168 for a Ward fight Canelo can come down from 154 to 147. Reynoso should kill the Freddy Roach impression and stop running his mouth to the media
                      Canelo isnt begging for anything, thats just bumsniff talk. And why should a current 154 champ go down to 147 to fight another current 154 champ? Its pathetic and indefensable

Comment

Working...
                      X