Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so, does marquez deserve 30m for fighting pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    I want to see how the haters somehow in their insane world justify this

lets point a few things out so they don't implode thinking too much

marquez wants the same amount of money pac will earn, his guarantee was 23-25m vs marquez last time out, he earned around 30m and will do so again due to his contract

now, lets be honest, how many ppv would marquez vs bradley do, you have a guy in bradley he could not even sell out a bloody stadium in a unification fight, no more than 200k if you are pushing it 250k

you are looking at around 15m in ppv buys, in which half goes to hbo

really he deserves 30m? you sit on your coach spouting rubbish and then stream his fights on the net to save money, yet you can somehow justify a guy who only got famous for drinking his piss on tv deserving 30 million?

marquez should take the 10 million and cement his legacy vs pac and stop ducking him, yes he probably thinks he was getting his ass whooped until the ko (which he was) but he has the same chances again as pac is shot
    Actually, he got famous for beating Pacquiao 4 times.

Comment

Im a Pacquiao fan but I got to admit he can now call the shots. Marquez deserved it. Marquez is looking to get another belt and I have no problem over it. Anyways I would like to see Pacquiao takes someone else before getting to Marquez. He got ktfo so we will see where hes at on his next fight. Ill be chearing for Marquez if ever Marquez-Bradley gets done

Comment

I'd rather see deserving guys like Alvarado or Rios getting their first million dollars fighting Pac. Marquez already got what he wanted -- four fights and millions of dollars he would not have gotten fighting others.

Bradley vs Marquez would be an interesting fight, anyway.

Pacquiao vs Alvarado
        Rios vs Provodnikok

would be interesting fights as well.

Comment

30 mil!? Marquez has officially lost his damn mind.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            I'd rather see deserving guys like Alvarado or Rios getting their first million dollars fighting Pac. Marquez already got what he wanted -- four fights and millions of dollars he would not have gotten fighting others.

Bradley vs Marquez would be an interesting fight, anyway.

Pacquiao vs Alvarado
            Rios vs Provodnikok

would be interesting fights as well.
            JMM should have a shrine of Pacquiao in his house. He should be on his hands and knees everyday, praying to the man that paid for his crib.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              marquez prolly aint even a bigger draw than chavez jr or canelo ....lol

marquez makes more money than chavez and canelo though. 5 million for the 3rd pacquiao fight, as well as the 4th fight. and 5 million for the mayweather fight.

Comment

[QUOTE=Tim2daresq;13240701]JMM should have a shrine of Pacquiao in his house. He should be on his hands and knees everyday, praying to the man that paid for his crib.[/Q

marquez made 5 million for the mayweather fight. that was before the 3rd and 4th pacquiao fights

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Pacquiao don't care about money...

all pacquiao cares about is money. thats why his next fight will be held outside of the usa. because of money

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                    all pacquiao cares about is money. thats why his next fight will be held outside of the usa. because of money
                    Nothing to do with Bob Arum then...?

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      man fck marquez.

pac should treat him like he did bradley
                      Yeah except Marquez is actually super popular and knocked Pac the fk out.

Bradley didn't even beat him in the eyes of 90+%.

Marquez should get at least 50%. 55-45 sounds good.

Comment

Working...
                      X