Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: A Rematch? I Would Knock Amir Khan Out Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia: A Rematch? I Would Knock Amir Khan Out Again!

Danny Garcia and Amir Khan will share a Showtime telecast April 27.

If Garcia gets by Zab Judah at Barclays Center and Khan overcomes huge underdog Julio Diaz in a fight that’ll be broadcast on delay after the live telecast of Garcia-Judah, there is a strong possibility a Garcia-Khan rematch will be scheduled for later this year. Garcia doesn’t think it’s necessary because he won their first fight definitively, but the undefeated Philadelphia fighter is willing to face the popular British boxer again.

“I really don’t understand why people want to see me fight him again,” Garcia told BoxingScene.com. “It wasn’t even a close fight. I knocked him out in four rounds. But this time, I’m more seasoned, I’m stronger, I’m a lot faster. I feel like the second time around it’s going to be the same outcome. But if he wants to do it, I’m down for it.” [Click Here To Read More]

Clearly the fight was close, and Danny's face was busted up after two rounds and his whole corner was worried sick.

He landed a punch perfect shot and we got a little war.

I would love to see that fight again, in fact i'd probably by it on PPV.

So let's get it on. I got Khan.

Comment

the question here is you fought matthysse?

Comment

Can Khan stay away from Danny's left hook for 12 rounds? I doubt it but if he can he cruises to an easy UD.

Comment

Im a Garcia fan but I dont like the fact that all I hear out there mouths are Mayweather, Khan, and Broner. Sooner or later you better start focusing 100% on Judah, Matthysee, & Peterson. All of those guys are dangerous, espically the final 2

Comment

I agree he KO's his ass again.

Comment

Garcia has Khan's number. Fight will be easier for Garcia now that he knows Khan. Khan has had numerous trainers in his pro career. He is who he is.

Comment

Well obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  Garcia has Khan's number. Fight will be easier for Garcia now that he knows Khan. Khan has had numerous trainers in his pro career. He is who he is.
                  I doubt it will be easier. He had it easy in the sense Khan wanted to bang and was pretty much there to be hit every second of every round. Danny has slow feet but sets up hard shots. Movement will make him look like Pacquaio but much worse.

Khan with movement, jabs and someone who paces things wins by UD.

Garcia is not beating Khan with in 4 rounds again.

Comment

I notice a lot of people on the website doesn't give khan his fair credit ,,khan was whopping Danny ass untill that pertect left landed on his neck..in a rematch khan out boxes him and keeps his hand up to perfect against Danny left...what else does Danny have beside the left?

I also believe he beat Peterson if it wasn't for the ref and peds he took ...he already beat Judah .......lucus eat him tho

Comment

Working...
                    X