Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The welterweight division is really weak right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The welterweight division is really weak right now...

Don't remember being that weak in years...Floyd is the only legit guy. No one is a threat to him....

140 the place to be now. Soon they will move up and WW be cool again

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      140 the place to be now. Soon they will move up and WW be cool again
      been saying that since Alexander Bradley Maidana and Ortiz were at 140 now since they moved up its still not cool

I won;t say Mattysse Garcia and Khan are better then those guys

Comment

Someone like Cintron (the one tony fought) would beat a lot of guys now. Paulie having a belt is a joke lol

Comment

I agree which is why Floyd & Pacman were top dogs there.

Comment

Yup, full of blown up Jr WWs.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Yup, full of blown up Jr WWs.
              Who sucks in the process

Comment

Originally posted by SweetScience View Post
                Don't remember being that weak in years...Floyd is the only legit guy. No one is a threat to him....
                Weak, because Floyd's a Pusssy & wont mixed up with the best! Pac fought in the Greatest Featherweight era of JMM, MAB & EM!

Then Pac hit the current Modern Eras of Welters By Fighting hatton, Cotto, Margarito! Bradley! Where was Floyd? Mostly on vacation & Picking up fights!

Then Ducks Pac Forever! After beating Pac sparring partner in Ortiz, He takes Pac's KO Victim Cotto, Then Fighting another Pac sparring Partner next in Guerrero! that's your Puto Boy! Cherry Picker to the Max!

Comment

Has as always been my favorite division, but it is pretty weak rtnow..... I think in about a year or two the jrWw move up & it goes back to being good. As long as we don't have one fighter preventing good fights by ducking. We already experienced that no need to have it again.

Comment

WW is a face-palm division, and I can't wait til Floyd/Pac move on.

Comment

Working...
                    X