Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: Broner is No Mayweather, Bitched Out To Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to be honest and say that I favor Broner in this one. Rios has zero defense and would be getting outboxed and hit cleanly all night. Unless Broner faded to a crucial body attack I can't see Rios winning.

Comment

Broner can talk all he wants once he hits the 140 weight class. We will see if he still has his 0. He beat De Marco which we all knew he would but, lets see him fight someone legit at 140.

Broner is the one who saying that he wants to move up if no Burns fight can be made. So I don't wanna hear some b.s about it's funny how we want Broner to move up in weight already. When he's the one saying he's going to move up in weight.

Mayweather saying he's going to pass the torch to Broner. We will see if Broner can keep his 0. Because Broner can get it at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by flint
        rios was getting hit good by alvarado until he got that good shot in. if rios can't defend himself from a slow alvarado then broner will kill him. those shots will be coming faster and harder.rios face looked like he was in a fight but broner will rearrange it.
        Just like Marquez beating Maddie doesn't make it to win for Floyd anybody beating Rios doesn't make it a win for Brunner

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
          rios was getting hit good by alvarado until he got that good shot in. if rios can't defend himself from a slow alvarado then broner will kill him. those shots will be coming faster and harder.rios face looked like he was in a fight but broner will rearrange it.
          And broner was getting hit clean by a 5'2" goat farmer from wales with t-rex arms so whats your point?

Comment

LOL @ Midget Mother****ers

Oh this is getting good...

Comment

Rios vs broner in l.a. would crack like yo mommaz back...i hope they do it when their young not some mayweather vs pacman bs.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
                Is there a boxingscene app that I can get that will let me know when someone responds to my posts?? I'm tired of scrolling thru and finding out some troll was talkin shyt 3 days after I've made my post.
                Sign in to boxing scene, click upper right, Control Panel. Any low life, under the bridge sleeping, cop liking, no good... who would dare, shows up there under "reputation".

Comment

Ha, Broner making friends at 140 fast I see, enjoy the move up supastar.

Comment

I would love to see this fight. Broner might be a little crazy but you can't out crazy rios. If they fight in a phone booth fight I'd favor rios but that's if broner obliges, I could see him using his far superior skills outbox rios to a UD. Great fight tho because broner loves to fight and we all know what rios brings to the table.
                    Last edited by TRTboy; 02-25-2013, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                      Dey bote got dey oh's doe

Rios is right though, Guerrero made Broner look like a submissive pussy in front of all those cameras.
                      Get the fuck out of here, Guerrero said very little and Broner said very little in return, hardly a "punking".

Comment

Working...
                      X