No announcement yet.

GP Promo Vid...Bernard Hopkins vs Tavoris Cloud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Promo Vid...Bernard Hopkins vs Tavoris Cloud

"Who is going to run from a 48 year old man? Cloud isn't going to run. He's going to fight. I'm going to be the professor and teach him his ABC's."

WAR B.HOP

Brilliant stuff, even if it is more like a Bernard Hopkins promo vid

Comment

That was fcking epic.

Salute to the living legend that is Bernard Hopkins.

Comment

didnt even wanna see this fight untill i saw this video

reminds u how much of a legend he is , 48 yrs old ?!?!?! this is once in a lifetime people sit back and enjoy

can he do it again ?

Comment

These Hopkins fights have a weird appeal now, like everyone wants to see how much longer he can survive these young bucks. I have to admit, I'm looking forward to this.

Comment

If he comes in with the same energy he did against Pascal 2......he got this.

Comment

I wish I was there with a glass so I can catch the tears falling from Mr. Philadel's face when Hopkins loses.

Comment

I honestly think B. Hop wants to go out like a warrior. He wants a young buck to KHTFO lol Seriously though as the previous poster says, people are watching a living legend. Fighters like him may only come once in a lifetime.

War B. HOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  I wish I was there with a glass so I can catch the tears falling from Mr. Philadel's face when Hopkins loses.
                  won't happen my dude....retirement speech and HOF speech.. MAYBE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    lol but i think bhop got this.

Comment

Working...
                    X