No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Gives No Respect, Rees Promises To Earn It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    Lol, is this the type of garbage men say nowadays? U can't want another fighter to win because some dude on the net u don't know doesn't like him? Lol...grow up. U sound like a petulant child
    I've read this three times now, and I'm still at a loss as to what you're on about. Just to clarify, I want Rees to win for a number of reasons, chief among them the fact that Adrien Broner is a deplorable person, and that a victory for Broner over Rees is bad for the Universe.

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
      I've read this three times now, and I'm still at a loss as to what you're on about. Just to clarify, I want Rees to win for a number of reasons, chief among them the fact that Adrien Broner is a deplorable person, and that a victory for Broner over Rees is bad for the Universe.
      Anybody who wants Broner to win this fight is a c*nt. There, I said it. But it's true, I can't see it in any other terms. I've never wanted a fighter to win as badly as I want Rees to win tonight. Literally never, it's amazing.
      wanting rees to win is totally fine. calling ppl rooting for broner ****z is lame. just because u feel a certain doesnt mean everyone will agree with u and it doesnt make the ppl who dont ****z. thats childish

Comment

Yeah I'll give you that one; maybe I went a bit far, but I'm prone to hyperbole.

I just don't understand how anybody can feel anything other than revulsion at Adrien Broner's behaviour. I genuinely hate him, and I can't say that about many people I haven't met. Other examples that spring to mind are Robert Mugabe and Max Clifford.

Comment

For the love of God, don't go in and just stand there leaning in like DeMarco did. As soon as DeMarco did that I knew it was game over. Whoever beats Broner (and I HIGHLY doubt that will be Rees) will have to use movement and try to keep it on the outside. Obviously Rees is so short (I'm assuming his reach is quite a bit less then Adriens considering the height difference?) he's gonna have to get on the inside eventually, but NOT stay there like some of those other fools. Rees saying he comes forward and has a great chin sounds taylor made for Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
            For the love of God, don't go in and just stand there leaning in like DeMarco did. As soon as DeMarco did that I knew it was game over. Whoever beats Broner (and I HIGHLY doubt that will be Rees) will have to use movement and try to keep it on the outside. Obviously Rees is so short (I'm assuming his reach is quite a bit less then Adriens considering the height difference?) he's gonna have to get on the inside eventually, but NOT stay there like some of those other fools. Rees saying he comes forward and has a great chin sounds taylor made for Broner.
            LMAO,great post..Laugh through most of it..

Comment

Broner has too much skill for Reece and I expect a beat down and a KO by broner..I've seeing Reece fight specially the kotelnik fight where he fought till the end but broner ain't no kotelnik.. Broner gona counter him all day and hit him with power shots at will.. Reece is not a good defensive fighter at all so broner gona have a field day and since Reece is short it aint doing him no favors as well becuz all the advantages r in brokers side and I don't see any way how Reece can survive the onslaught that broner gona dish out and having a good chin will only get u so far.. This is a absolute miss match! Reece is gona get hurt Bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                I wish that was true but Reece can't box on the outside with broner and he sure in hell can't fight broner in the pocket.. This a absolute beat down by broner. Too much skill for Reece.

Comment

Anybody who wants Broner to win this fight is a c*nt. There, I said it. But it's true, I can't see it in any other terms. I've never wanted a fighter to win as badly as I want Rees to win tonight. Literally never, it's amazing.
                  I agree I can't stand the punk, I wish he would get in the ring with guys like Matthysse or Garcia(I know they are at 140 but Broner can make that easily)
                  He is afraid of big punchers. Hope Rees puts him in the prone position, but I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Illdil View Post
                    Broner has too much skill for Reece and I expect a beat down and a KO by broner..I've seeing Reece fight specially the kotelnik fight where he fought till the end but broner ain't no kotelnik.. Broner gona counter him all day and hit him with power shots at will.. Reece is not a good defensive fighter at all so broner gona have a field day and since Reece is short it aint doing him no favors as well becuz all the advantages r in brokers side and I don't see any way how Reece can survive the onslaught that broner gona dish out and having a good chin will only get u so far.. This is a absolute miss match! Reece is gona get hurt Bad!
                    What skill? Where did you see all his masterful skill!

Comment

People who use the term "butthurt", presumably in a reference to gay rape, are in my experience rather dim. So well done, you've handily flagged yourself up as having special needs. And in just one sentence, that's ruthlessly efficient.
                      Butthurt is just another word for upset. And the amount of butthurt over brokers comments is amazing. People on this site have a personal vendetta against him lol

Comment

Working...
                      X