Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 04-28-2017, 12:29 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2647 Post(s)
AlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,002,979,340.05
for being a true ambassador in the training forum - jas Winning hearts/minds of the Loungers - BostonGuy AlexKid is good boy - Willy Wanker WAR Alex da kid! - Hi Rudyo! Lounge MVP - Ruthless One 
Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! King Lounge poster - ,GGG The king of comedy - Polarbear XdXdXddddd - Santa_ Its a parallelogram....enjoy it - Spray_resistant 
Default Do you ever get that feeling of sad hurt when you see a super attractive woman....

and you dont ask her out or you dont get to bone her?

I saw a "woman" in school uniform that was taller than me and im 6 foot she must have been 6 2 AND she was extremely good looking the the face and nice butt and boobs even at her young age, thsi to me is very hot.

I would liek to state that I am not a peodo because although she may have been between 15 and 22 due to the uniform she looked like a full woman because she was so tall and fileld out and didnt look girly but womanly already.

Anyway she was a freak of attractiveness, I didnt ask her out, and no shes gone for good. I might not be able to pull her either esp with my current thirst levels.

Do you ever get that hurt sad desire feeling?

Like she so hot it hurts?

Last edited by AlexKid; 04-28-2017 at 12:31 PM.
AlexKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 02:58 PM #2
4.5in and Proud

Quoted: 1787 Post(s)
B.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,122,446,713.80
No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER 
No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER 
Sh1ttest thread starter for May.. congratulations on your achievement - !! Anorak Have some cake mah bud! - Mighty_Windir ayan - Kuyukut No Message - Kuyukut para sa puwet mo - Kuyukut 
Enjoy bro - BrometheusBob. Ask and you shall receive - JimRaynor No Message - -jose- . - BrometheusBob. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 

All my ex are decent looking but none are those hot, head turner type. Yes, I feel kinda hurt inside when I was still in school every time I see hot chick knowing I can only glance from afar and not have the courage to approach them. I guess it's my own insecurity wishing I was hot as well. I'm not ugly like darksied/righteous but not a head turner also
B.UTLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 03:09 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

AlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond repute
for being a true ambassador in the training forum - jas Winning hearts/minds of the Loungers - BostonGuy AlexKid is good boy - Willy Wanker WAR Alex da kid! - Hi Rudyo! Lounge MVP - Ruthless One 
Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! King Lounge poster - ,GGG The king of comedy - Polarbear XdXdXddddd - Santa_ Its a parallelogram....enjoy it - Spray_resistant 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.UTLER View Post
All my ex are decent looking but none are those hot, head turner type. Yes, I feel kinda hurt inside when I was still in school every time I see hot chick knowing I can only glance from afar and not have the courage to approach them. I guess it's my own insecurity wishing I was hot as well. I'm not ugly like darksied/righteous but not a head turner also
Its ok if you did have some form of balls or testories you would have only been rejected and felt even worse, there there, dont cry
Old 04-28-2017, 04:36 PM #4
Interim Champion

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
13777 has a reputation beyond repute13777 has a reputation beyond repute13777 has a reputation beyond repute13777 has a reputation beyond repute13777 has a reputation beyond repute13777 has a reputation beyond repute13777 has a reputation beyond repute13777 has a reputation beyond repute13777 has a reputation beyond repute13777 has a reputation beyond repute13777 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 26,179.28

Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
13777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 06:10 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13777 View Post

Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
AWESOME!!

I love giant hot women, if they are not fat, I dont understand the petite obsession, you just get crappy little manlets for children

Even just for sex sur ethey might be tighter but its like candy floss, id rather have 10 bags than 1 you can just love more

Last edited by AlexKid; 04-28-2017 at 06:13 PM.
Old 04-28-2017, 06:12 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1583 Post(s)
jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 853,801,078,611,380,928,512.00
Total Points: 853,901,079,611,381,252,096.00
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
atg poster - jas I <3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ 
Trump! - Ruthless One :beerchug: - -jose- hilarious - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jaded AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKid View Post
and you dont ask her out or you dont get to bone her?

I saw a "woman" in school uniform that was taller than me and im 6 foot she must have been 6 2 AND she was extremely good looking the the face and nice butt and boobs even at her young age, thsi to me is very hot.

I would liek to state that I am not a peodo because although she may have been between 15 and 22 due to the uniform she looked like a full woman because she was so tall and fileld out and didnt look girly but womanly already.

Anyway she was a freak of attractiveness, I didnt ask her out, and no shes gone for good. I might not be able to pull her either esp with my current thirst levels.

Do you ever get that hurt sad desire feeling?

Like she so hot it hurts?
I don't think you'd do very well in lock-up...try not to obsess about her.

jaded is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 06:14 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded View Post
I don't think you'd do very well in lock-up...try not to obsess about her.

I adapt well Id just constantly throw objects at the guards so I spent the whole time in solitary confinement, where I would enjoy a meditation retreat, there is no boredom in the present moment
Old 04-28-2017, 08:44 PM #8
Interim Champion

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
13777 has a reputation beyond repute13777 has a reputation beyond repute13777 has a reputation beyond repute13777 has a reputation beyond repute13777 has a reputation beyond repute13777 has a reputation beyond repute13777 has a reputation beyond repute13777 has a reputation beyond repute13777 has a reputation beyond repute13777 has a reputation beyond repute13777 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 26,179.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKid View Post
I love giant hot women

Book her
13777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 06:13 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13777 View Post

Book her
not if they havce uggo faces or too much fat

Share This With Friends

Tags
attractive, feeling, hurt, super, woman....

User Tag List