Never mind Golovkin, Matthysse is the real God of War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    That's true, u really don't see Lucas taking many flush shots
    It annoys me when fans think of him just as a wild brawler or reckless power punching kind of fighter - He's actually much more talented and subtle than that, which is why he's such a threat to anybody in or around his division.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Anyways, Rosado was on a good winning streak. Stopped Soto Karass in 5 and Sechew Powell in 9. Solid wins.
      Geez, dude.

Soto Karass fought at welterweight tonight. What is a middleweight doing fighting a 154 pounder who's good wins include a 147 pounder?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        It annoys me when fans think of him just as a wild brawler or reckless power punching kind of fighter - He's actually much more talented and subtle than that, which is why he's such a threat to anybody in or around his division.
        It pisses me off too. Lucas is as much of a brawler as JCC sr.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
          Geez, dude.

Soto Karass fought at welterweight tonight. What is a middleweight doing fighting a 154 pounder who's good wins include a 147 pounder?
          It was fought at 154, JSK has had a bunch of fights there. You saw how big he was vs Aydin (which was apparently a 150 CW), it probably sucks to drain weight.

Comment

matthysse is tested and more battle hardened. he's the real deal

Comment

nope... it's taken. and it's non-negotiable.

Comment

Working...
              X