Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mundine: If It's Fair - I Beat Geale All Day, Every Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mundine: If It's Fair - I Beat Geale All Day, Every Day

Anthony Mundine claims Daniel Geale was a "young kid" who caught him off guard the first time they fought but says there's too much at stake in their rematch in a fortnight for him to take the Tasmanian lightly again.

The pair clash for the IBF middleweight title in Sydney on January 30 with Geale looking to avenge his controversial split-points defeat to Mundine in 2009.

Mundine took Geale's IBO middleweight title that night - the first loss of his professional career.

Since then, the 31-year-old Geale has gone on to win IBF and WBA Super titles but was stripped of the latter for choosing to fight Mundine on the first occasion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mundine solidifying his heavily anticipated Floyd Mayweather clash.

Comment

Mundine winning 19 out of 20 is impressive if Geale has the goods he should dominate Mundine or stop him
      Last edited by MrClutch85; 01-21-2013, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Mundine always seems to forget that he hasn't always risen to the occassion. Twice he was out worked and twice he saw the fight out on his back and was completely incapable of rising at all, let alone rising to the occassion. The bloke is a mug and extremely unpopular in the eye of the Australian public. He would also probably do a lot better if he kept his trap shut on political and racial issues. He really isn't terribly intelligent and is constantly running his mouth of about his people in an extremely racist manner. However, I thoughroughly agreee with his claims that Australia is a racist country, given his racial outbursts against the very system that has provided for him, his family and hundreds of thousands of aboriginal people. If he wants his people to have more, he should be providing for them with some of his, undeniably, hard earnt money. His people already recieve far more benfits than any of the white Australians....gee I could tell some stories on that. Mundine, I hope Geale whoops your arse.

Comment

I guess Mundine's win over McKart earlier this year was the "eliminator"that got him the shot...

Comment

Wonder if Geale does a number on him or retires because if its a points win I can see Mudine pushing for a decider.

Comment

Working...
            X