Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iPhone 5 best smartphone ever according to dailymail.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ran away? We were just going in circles

Comment

circle? you made one point the I phone can do, I said 10, you jumped off the circle saying a back button confuses you.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

PeePee how can you say your pay slip more than mine and not post it then fool. ANYONE CAN SAY THAT.

I am confident that my pay is much more than yours. Aren't you a broke mofo from Spain or some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post

APPLE MAPS
          One of the big differences in iOS 6 is the inclusion of a new app, Maps.
          Whereas Apple had previously relied on Google, it has now decided to go out on its own and develop an app.
          Obviously developing from the ground up would be virtually impossible, so Apple has partnered with several major firms, most notably Tom Tom, to use its maps data.
          On the surface, Apple’s maps is quite similar to Google’s.
          However, the maps feel cleaner, and easier to follow than Google’s, which often seem to cram too much information on.

The satnav implementation is also slick, while the 3D buildings look particularly impressive - although admittedly they are little more than a gimmick for most people.
          However, there is one big omission for commuters - transport directions.
          Currently Apple points people towards third party apps for these, but it is something the firm will need to address in the future to compete with Google.

Standard 2D maps had a clean feel to them - and we found coverage excellent

3D Maps are impressive, but only major cities are currently covered

iOS also now has a built in satnav feature, which is clean and well thought out

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz2IYJBAa44
          Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Daily Mail smoking crack....

Looked at the date.... the phone was not even used by the public yet LOL.

Comment

Working...
          X