Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Im the greatest of this era" "Gavin Rees is the best fighter I ever fought" -Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
    the op quoted that part of his statement.

not even on paper is Rees the best opponent of his career.
    No he's not I agree. It was also obvious that Broner didn't know sh%t about him. He didn't even know who he was fighting for sure. I am of the mind set that if you post the least you can do is read the article or watch the vid. It ain't too much to ask.

Comment

well one thing for sure hes right about. Boxing wouldnt be what its toady if it wasnt for Manny Pacquiao (sorry Floyd:AOR
      And im glad to see hes rockin the MP shoes! Nice touch!

As for the best hes faced...on paper it is!

Comment

This ghetto bum is saying Rees is the best he's ever fought on paper

inb4 his apologist come in and say "LoL he young"

Comment

why are posters so cruel toward the boxers? i do not understand.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Do you know what Valero is? While you're paying homage to him. For the record he's a dope head murderer and that's just the start. But "he was just young". Stupid ass. Red k please.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
              Do you know what Valero is? While you're paying homage to him. For the record he's a dope head murderer and that's just the start. But "he was just young". Stupid ass. Red k please.
              no valero fan ever excuses him by saying "LoL He a damn fool" "LoL He young" to every stupid thing he says or does. UnlikeBroner.

and I can't red k you... I red k'd you too recently

last thought, don't ever mention a legend like Valero in the same sentence with a ghetto bum like Broner. He deserve more respect than that
              Last edited by LeG00N; 01-10-2013, 09:05 PM.

Comment

no valero fan ever excuses him by saying "LoL He a damn fool" "LoL He young" to every stupid thing he says or does. UnlikeBroner.

and I can't red k you... I red k'd you too recently

last thought, don't ever mention a legend like Valero in the same sentence with a ghetto bum like Broner. He deserve more respect than that
                ^ This moronic racist comparing Broner's actions to Valero's LOL. Almost 20,000 **** post in less than two years. You need to get out for some fresh air.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                  the op quoted that part of his statement.

not even on paper is Rees the best opponent of his career.
                  Clearly when he said on paper he meant record number alone. Hey, the guy knows its not a great opponent and has to sell the fight the best he can. This is common in boxing.

Comment

and the of NSB couldn't read that it was infact studentofthegam that compared Broner to Valero by saying
                    But "he was just young"
                    not surprised at his inability to read

Comment

lmfao! Funny as fcuk because its so expected and their reasoning for everything.

May 4th Broner cherrypicks 130lb Billy Dib but its okay Broner was once at 130 & he is still a baby!

Y'kno A.B say Billy is his best opponent to date on paper

Comment

Working...
                      X