No announcement yet.

So about Bradley-Abregu...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Which weight would Bradley be fighting at anyway? Am sure he hasn't fought at 140 for like a year now and it's dangerous jumping up and down in weight, So would he stay at 147 and give up his belts at 140 which made him more attractive or would be just switch between both?
    Marquez has Bradley old belt from 140lb..Bradley only holds PAC old belt right now...I think this is the break down..

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Right now, I think its more about "Will Bradley ever fight?" Of course I'm just exaggerating but you know...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Bradley has the 147 pound WBO belt. Remember, he "beat" Pacquiao at 147?? I don't think he has a belt at 140 anymore.
      Cool, so you guys think he would stick to 147 now? I thought he was the guy to beat at 140 still since Khan got KTFO..

Comment

bradley - abregu rematch....?

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Marquez has Bradley old belt from 140lb..Bradley only holds PAC old belt right now...I think this is the break down..
          Wait so Bradley doesn't have any belt as of now at 140? WTF? What happen to his two belts?

Comment

very confused by this thread.

Abregu is rightfully Abrewho to Bradley.

Comment

Bradley seems like he wants the Pac fight again and that's it.... If he doesn't get that fight next and continues to sit on the shelf he should be forgotten about until he chooses to do something

Comment

bradley will face the wrath of Pacman in April and get his karma. he can bring that big ticket for "the rematch" he threw in peoples faces before they even decided to pay for the first bout. he will have nothing to show for his selling out and will have fun fighting in court with Arum trying to get out of the last fight of his contract.

Comment

Bradley vs. Rios

Rios/Alvardo II is a waste of time just like Bradley/Peterson II or Bradley/Abregu II. Bradley/Rios would be such a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by New England
                    bradley - abregu rematch....?
                    No.....?! Like I said, people rather watch him fight someone else but what are the chances of him actually fighting someone In the top 10? Its not looking like its gonna happen.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Wait so Bradley doesn't have any belt as of now at 140? WTF? What happen to his two belts?
                      Dude gets stripped all the time.
                      I'm surprised he hasn't been stripped of his WBO belt yet seeing as he hasn't defended it in six months and isn't FMJ

Comment

Working...
                      X