No announcement yet.

If Arum puts Pacquiao in with a dangerous guy like Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Arum puts Pacquiao in with a dangerous guy like Brandon Rios

we know he is using Pacquiao as a gatekeeper, if this is Pac's next opponent for April, Pacman will get knocked out pretty bad again. Bob Arum needs to transfer the draw power to Rios, he knows Pacman is already done and this fight is going to cause Pacman some serious brain damage, as slow as Margarito was and he was able to hit Pacman, Rios is faster than Margarito and more relentless.

Rios is a huge guy who drains himself just to make 140, he has power, and if he fights at 147 he won't have to cut too much weight helping his stamina and he has an iron chin.

Pacman will get hit hard in this fight, the only way he can win is if he can some how upset Rios and Arum's plan backfires like Roberto Duran did to Davey Moore which Arum also promoted.

The best fight to do is a rematch with Timothy Bradley, Marquez should just retire on cloud 9.

Pacman should rematch Bradley and than Arum should try to make the Mayweather fight and cash Pacman out in September to get whatever little money is left of that fight.

Rios is C level .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Rios is C level .
      But But Rios is undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        we know he is using Pacquiao as a gatekeeper, if this is Pac's next opponent for April, Pacman will get knocked out pretty bad again. Bob Arum needs to transfer the draw power to Rios, he knows Pacman is already done and this fight is going to cause Pacman some serious brain damage, as slow as Margarito was and he was able to hit Pacman, Rios is faster than Margarito and more relentless.

Rios is a huge guy who drains himself just to make 140, he has power, and if he fights at 147 he won't have to cut too much weight helping his stamina and he has an iron chin.

Pacman will get hit hard in this fight, the only way he can win is if he can some how upset Rios and Arum's plan backfires like Roberto Duran did to Davey Moore which Arum also promoted.

The best fight to do is a rematch with Timothy Bradley, Marquez should just retire on cloud 9.

Pacman should rematch Bradley and than Arum should try to make the Mayweather fight and cash Pacman out in September to get whatever little money is left of that fight.

Rios isn't dangerous to Pac, he gets destroyed in 4 rounds - KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          But But Rios is undefeated.
          Rios would be the perfect fight for Pacquiao. We all know Pac is not afraid to fight undefeated young champions like Mayweather is

Comment

No that's stupid........ I'm a Rios and a Pacquiao fan and i'd be willing to bet my life's savings that Pacquiao destroys Rios and ends his career.

Comment

Rios would be a perfect fight to make sure Pac's chin isn't cracked. He'll take some shots, absolutely slaughter Rios, and look good doing so. If Pac gets hurt by Brandon Rios, then we know its over on an elite level for him.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                No that's stupid........ I'm a Rios and a Pacquiao fan and i'd be willing to bet my life's savings that Pacquiao destroys Rios and ends his career.
                Naw Garcia actually like Rios so he will stop it if it starts getting to that point.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Rios stops Pacman atm. It's not easy to suffer a brutal ko then jump right back in there with someone who has good stopping power.

Comment

Even after the KO I still got Pac beating Rios.....

Comment

Working...
                    X