Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which fight would you buy if TR and GBP goes head to head again on Sept 14?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which fight would you buy if TR and GBP goes head to head again on Sept 14?

What better day for Manny to fight Marquez then the independence day weekend of Mexico. It's one of the best big boxing nights of the year. GBP wants that day locked in as well for Canelo vs Mayweather If this were to happen what fight would you buy? would it depend who has the better undercard or what you think is the better fight or will you buy them both.
    Post what fight you picked and why if you picked one.
    Mayweather vs Canelo
    22.22%
    PacMan vs Marquez 5
    44.44%
    Buying them both
    33.33%
    Last edited by Ringlife; 01-04-2013, 04:42 PM.

Well, since ginger seems to be willing to pull a major duck citing Trout's phantom charge, meaning he'll probably be doing what ginger does best which is finding some lower weight class journeyman to abuse, I won't be supporting any Floyd/ginger showdown in september.

And since Pacman has been advised to retire, I won't support that. But the fact above all is that I stream all ppv's because i haven't found a fight worth paying for in years. I would stream Pacman/Marquez 5 over Floyd/ginger though.

Comment

Pac/JMM V. That's a better fight to me. Watching Floyd dominate Canelo would be boring.

Comment

I like having my buddies and family over at my house drinking and barbecuing watching some boxing. I am getting both PPV events 8 fights in one night now thats a boxing night.

Comment

Working...
        X