Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it True that Adonis Stevenson is some kind of Peado Rapist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adonis is scum a true low life.

Hope Froch knocks that guy out cold.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Can you hook us up with a source on this part, man?

14 years is a long time and I'm a firm believer in that people changing and turning their lives around, but that last part... for ****s sake dude.
      Too be honest I'm not, you can change a guy's behavior by constant monitering, you can get him to apologise, but you can't change the makeup of a man. Stevenson and his friends done brutal things to young girls some as young as 14, he turned his life around because he has boxing to make a lucrative living and no longer needs pimping. To say that he's remorseful though would be a stretch

Comment

another solid immigrant canada let in the country...

Comment

I hope Froch decapitates him.

Stevenson is a lowlife scumbag for what he did to those girls.

Comment

dude is 35 years old with 20 fights? For some reason I thought he was like 28. Spent too much time pimping girls I guess.

Comment

lets hope froch carries him to beat him up for 12 and ends his career

Comment

seriously I thought this guy was basically like an advanced prospect and he's already past his physical prime

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  seriously I thought this guy was basically like an advanced prospect and he's already past his physical prime
                  I'd like to take care of him myself, but I guess my boxing skills are not sufficient. My martial arts skills in general would be though...such a mf. Hope he receives the beating of his lifetime.

Comment

adonis da pimp, gotta make them canadian dollaz yo

Comment

Yeah it's true. Surprised more people don't know about this.

I was really hoping that after his embarrassing loss and negative publicity that he would be done in boxing. I should have known better. Can't trust these Haitians, rape and prostitution is the status quo for them.

Comment

Working...
                      X