Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Floyd Will Fight Guerrero, and Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this fight in the technical sense and Guerrero is no walk in the park; he is younger, pretty crafty and he really wants to prove himself.
    But I think that he'll succumb to Floyds precision and the big occasion.
    Floyd by a large UD

Comment

It's clear as day that the plan for May 5th is Mayweather-Guerrero with Canelo Vs. a top Jr MW on the undercard setting up Mayweather-Canelo later in the year.

I'm looking forward it.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        It's clear as day that the plan for May 5th is Mayweather-Guerrero with Canelo Vs. a top Jr MW on the undercard setting up Mayweather-Canelo later in the year.

I'm looking forward it.
        Exactly,think its going to be trout vs Canelo

Comment

So mayweather was sick and that why cotto tagged him as easily as he did.

Comment

Guerrero is a slow basic fighter Mayweather would win by TKO or wide UD 10-2

Comment

Mayweather Sr. is right about Berto fighting like Mayweather. It was weird and frustrating to see Berto in that stance from the opening bell. What the 'ef was he thinking?...And against a southpaw?!

Floyd isn't even a particularly big welterweight fighter IMO. Emanuel Steward thought so too. Floyd fighting Martinez would be a joke for handful of reasons: 1) it will happen at a catchweight, 2) Floyd would come in at 150/151 for a middleweight title and Martinez would rehydrate to 165+, 3) Martinez hasn't made 154 in a long time.

Martinez is just too big and he should fight accordingly to his given size. Give Chavez Jr. a rematch after fighting in UK. I was ashamed to see Martinez trying to promote a possible fight with him and Manny when he attended the Pacquiao vs. Marquez event. It was comical. Fighting small welterweights isn't going to promote your career further, "Marty"...Unless their name is Mayweather and Pacquiao but the people can see what "Marty" is up to. He's solely going for the money - nothing else. He's not going to get it though - not that easy.

Fighting Canelo isn't even that important for Floyd either. Maybe only for Mexicans. Canelo hasn't even called Floyd out publicly - Guerrero has done that and Floyd needs to shut him down. I'm not saying Floyd vs Canelo isn't happening but I can understand why Floyd would pick someone else. Floyd should stick to 147 and clear that division out again - once more.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                So mayweather was sick and that why cotto tagged him as easily as he did.
                Not as easy as Manny tagged Marquez. But I catch your drift...you're still mad that Mayweather is Marquez' daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                  still butt hurt that pacquiao got knocked out?
                  What does Pacquiao have to do with anything? You're ridiculous kid, get on my level

Comment

If this is the case, we should get the best SMW fight that can be made happen on May 4th with the winner getting Floyd in September.

Mayweather vs Guerrero
                    Trout vs Alvarez
                    Broner vs Burns (hope it's Gamboa)

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
                      $h!t fight. We knew Floyd would duck Canelo. Floyd takes yet another safe route
                      This is crazy. Some people say Canelo is a cherry pick if he fights him. Others say he is ducking Canelo. Floyd can't win for ****. The most hated man on the planet.

Comment

Working...
                      X