No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Trout Showdown Looms For May 4th Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aces725 View Post
    Why would the biggest cash cow be on the undercard ever?? Smh .. Wow it's a new year but this is comment of the year so far lol
    Hey Idiot - I'm not the one who said he should be on an undercard, I was commenting on someone who said that. No go back and read all the posts you DUMBA$$ before commenting on incomplete information. Let me give you a hint: #4.
    Last edited by richardt; 01-01-2013, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• If Cotto couldn't get a decision in Puerto Rico (Yes I know the fight didn't happen there) over Trout then I have zero worries about Canelo getting a decision over Trout if he doesn't deserve it.

Comment

• we'll finally get to see whether canelo is all hype or not...i think trout gives him a ton of problems.

Comment

• Hope this fight gets made. I think it's a good match-up.

Comment

• it's about time canelo proves himself...props to him if it happens and if it does , i see him getting outboxed...dont know who they'll give it to tho...

Comment

• I heard pac man vs floyd wud have been 100 ppv.. why wudnt they charge 100 ppv for floyd vs gurrero and canelo vs trout

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                If this fight is officially signed, then it should be the main event of the card instead of that ****ty sparring session between Floyd and Guerrero.

Best post goes to Carpe Diem.

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                  i think canelo would get beat up worser then his brother.............

Comment

• Originally posted by liraj View Post
                    Best post goes to Carpe Diem.
                    Thats the post I commented on that Aces725 wasn't bright enough to pick up on.

Comment

• @ChrisMannixSI

Austin Trout (@NoDoubtTrout) tells me he has heard nothing definitive about a fight with Canelo Alvarez in May. Remains hopeful.

Comment

Working...
                      X