Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-30-2017, 01:13 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2796 Post(s)
Mike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,419,490,327,073,117.00
Total Points: 176,961,543,366,167,592,960.00
lmao. cheers bro!! - Psylence83 right back at ya buddy - -MAKAVELLI- this will help you forget :D - lebrick A piping hot cup of joe for the funniest poster on the Scene :rofl: - punchr Gotta have a donut with your coffee. - punchr 
Looks like you could use another beer broski - BrometheusBob Mulletman makes some great threads - BoxingFan85 Ole B*tch Ass Hoe! - DionysusX No Message - anthonydavid11 Don't give up on the point system Mike, YOU'RE RICH NOW! - PF Rudyo 
There may or may not be a dildo inside - BrometheusBob. Just showing some hetero love... with the dildo. - DionysusX HAHA, fucking Walmart greeter.  Keep earning $8 per Hour catching granny stealing cookies.  Loser!  Asshole. - HAMMER77777 Walmart greeters are the lowest form of life.  Either theyre 95 Years old, Or older, or they weight 400 lbs., or are crippled. - HAMMER77777 HAHA, fucking Walmart greeter.  Keep earning $8 per Hour catching granny stealing cookies.  Loser!  Asshole. - HAMMER77777 
Go fuck yourself faggot - HAMMER77777 Top Rated, Consistent Poster - ironmt For troll annihilation... - anthonydavid11 haha fucking walmart faggot - HAMMER77777 haha fucking walmart faggot - HAMMER77777 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Fists_of_Fury Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - punchr Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - HAMMER77777 
Default What's the most y'all ever dropped on sporting event tickets?

I just dropped $440 on some damn football tickets. Michigan/Florida at AT&T Stadium (home of the Dallas Cowboys). The f**king tickets were actually like $360 but those [email protected] b*tches at Stubhub got my ass for $80 on "fees". Jeezus, man. I'm already getting bent over and f**king raped for the seats, then while I'm picking myself off the ground and cleaning myself you're gonna pull my ass back and stick it in a few more times? Lol, whatever. They're close to the 50 yard line -- I'd say about the 30-ish yard line actually. 4 rows back from the field. Homie and I are both going. We're both lifelong Michigan fans.

These are the most expensive sporting event tickets I've ever gotten so far. I should've waited til like the day of. They say you can get some insane deals if you wait it out. But whatever f**k it.

What's the most y'all have spent on tickets (to whatever, concerts, sporting events, etc.)?
Mike D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 01:16 PM #2
Interim Champion

Quoted: 438 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,031,763.88
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples 

Think I spend $230 on GGG-Jacobs in March.
Lomadeaux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 01:23 PM #3
Interim Champion

Lomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud of
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
I should've waited til like the day of. They say you can get some insane deals if you wait it out. But whatever f**k it.
Dec of '15 I drove up to D.C. with NO tickets for Kobe's last game there. Hung out at the Green Turtle for maybe 45 minutes and was on StubHub and Ticketmaster the whole time, checking back and forth. Had a buddy down in Miami who was looking for me at the same time. Got a ticket for 115 on the baseline ALL INCLUSIVE. This is what transpired:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Old 06-30-2017, 01:31 PM #4
Banned

Quoted: 2341 Post(s)
B.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,122,690,473.71
No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER 
No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER 
Sh1ttest thread starter for May.. congratulations on your achievement - !! Anorak Have some cake mah bud! - Mighty_Windir ayan - Kuyukut No Message - Kuyukut para sa puwet mo - Kuyukut 
Enjoy bro - BrometheusBob. Ask and you shall receive - JimRaynor No Message - -jose- . - BrometheusBob. One of boxingscene's best - Freedom2111 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
Dec of '15 I drove up to D.C. with NO tickets for Kobe's last game there. Hung out at the Green Turtle for maybe 45 minutes and was on StubHub and Ticketmaster the whole time, checking back and forth. Had a buddy down in Miami who was looking for me at the same time. Got a ticket for 115 on the baseline ALL INCLUSIVE. This is what transpired:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Why the faq would you want to watch overrated ballhog last game at your place. I can understand his last game at staple center where he shot 100 and scored 20 points I think
B.UTLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 01:37 PM #5
Sentenced to Texas

Quoted: 1157 Post(s)
Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,197,332.10
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog 

Went to the Super Bowl in Dallas.....tickets were for a suite owned by an original investor. $10,000. Included
lots of extra stuff, mainly meals and mingling with actors and other big shots.

Went to the Super Bowl in New Orleans (Baltimore vs SF), VIP seats, no big deal just a pre-game party, our own bathrooms (important!) and post game party. $7,500.

Paid a lot for World Series tickets in Dallas 2010-11, I forget how much exactly but I took my daughter. Each ticket was maybe $2500.
Mooshashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 01:46 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Mike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond repute
lmao. cheers bro!! - Psylence83 right back at ya buddy - -MAKAVELLI- this will help you forget :D - lebrick A piping hot cup of joe for the funniest poster on the Scene :rofl: - punchr Gotta have a donut with your coffee. - punchr 
Looks like you could use another beer broski - BrometheusBob Mulletman makes some great threads - BoxingFan85 Ole B*tch Ass Hoe! - DionysusX No Message - anthonydavid11 Don't give up on the point system Mike, YOU'RE RICH NOW! - PF Rudyo 
There may or may not be a dildo inside - BrometheusBob. Just showing some hetero love... with the dildo. - DionysusX HAHA, fucking Walmart greeter.  Keep earning $8 per Hour catching granny stealing cookies.  Loser!  Asshole. - HAMMER77777 Walmart greeters are the lowest form of life.  Either theyre 95 Years old, Or older, or they weight 400 lbs., or are crippled. - HAMMER77777 HAHA, fucking Walmart greeter.  Keep earning $8 per Hour catching granny stealing cookies.  Loser!  Asshole. - HAMMER77777 
Go fuck yourself faggot - HAMMER77777 Top Rated, Consistent Poster - ironmt For troll annihilation... - anthonydavid11 haha fucking walmart faggot - HAMMER77777 haha fucking walmart faggot - HAMMER77777 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Fists_of_Fury Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - punchr Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooshashi View Post
Went to the Super Bowl in Dallas.....tickets were for a suite owned by an original investor. $10,000. Included
lots of extra stuff, mainly meals and mingling with actors and other big shots.

Went to the Super Bowl in New Orleans (Baltimore vs SF), VIP seats, no big deal just a pre-game party, our own bathrooms (important!) and post game party. $7,500.

Paid a lot for World Series tickets in Dallas 2010-11, I forget how much exactly but I took my daughter. Each ticket was maybe $2500.
damn homie you ballin
Old 06-30-2017, 01:51 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6232 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,736,584,518,968,729,927,680.00
Total Points: 6,760,624,813,768,730,214,400.00
Agree with you on Bradley vs. Cotto tough fight or Tim - hectari you need more gifts, have a beer - sugarsmosley A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden You know your sh1t! have a beer on me - jas a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley appreciate the green - -jose- 
cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 Real talk - jas 
war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

Just dropped $340 for Seahawks-packers week 1

I think the most I ever spent was like $800 for ringside for morales-Diaz
Sugar Adam Ali is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 02:09 PM #8
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.UTLER View Post
Why the faq would you want to watch overrated ballhog last game at your place. I can understand his last game at staple center where he shot 100 and scored 20 points I think
You mean the only player in the history of the NBA with over 32 Thousand points and 6 assists per game average?
Old 06-30-2017, 02:11 PM #9
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.UTLER View Post
Lebron going to a different team next year? Lol.. If only he had a father figure early in life. Maybe he would have that killer instinct.
Old 07-01-2017, 12:00 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
Just dropped $340 for Seahawks-packers week 1
What kind of seats does $340 get you for an NFL game like that?

Share This With Friends

Tags
drop, event, sporting, tickets?, what's, y'all

User Tag List