Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    this ^^^^^
    Originally posted by BennyST View Post
    Now, even though you've already given me red, and called me a racist and self hating white person, for calling the fight a robbery despite it being a consensus terrible decision that everyone is calling a robbery, you should really remember that it's you that are a member of the white power websites, like the football one, and you that can only follow one nationality of fighter.

My favourite fighters today Tunney: Marquez (Hispanic), Pirog (Russian), Donaire (Philippines), Darchinyan (Aussie/Armenian), Uchiyama (Japanese), Froch (British), Pac (phil), Broner (us), and Matthyse (Argentinian).

These are the guys whose every fight I make sure to catch. That's not even going into guys I just like in general, or past favourites, like Tszyu, Morales, Toney etc.

I could list your favourites pretty easy Tunney. Everyone can, because you're transparent. So, get off your white supremacy websites, pull your head in you little **** and stop going around calling people racist and giving them red just because you have latent ****sexual fantasies about black ****, which you said you went to a nudist beach to check out (for those that might be confused as to why I'm saying that. 100% true too).

Wlad
    Vitali
    Golovkin
    Pirog
    Dimetrenko
    Pulev
    Adamek
    Bute
    Martirosyan

...anyone noticing a pattern here? I wonder if we can guess what they have in common?
    :gay:

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      This was another point I was naturally attune to, watching the fight after the fact. There were "USA" chants from the opening bell. The notion that the crowed was all pro Adamek is a myth. Go watch the fight again for confirmation.
      I was at the fight live ... Yes , Cunningham did have a nice cheering section but to say the crowd was anything but pro Adamek would be dishonest at best

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        Now, even though you've already given me red, and called me a racist and self hating white person, for calling the fight a robbery despite it being a consensus terrible decision that everyone is calling a robbery, you should really remember that it's you that are a member of the white power websites, like the football one, and you that can only follow one nationality of fighter.
        Did he really call you a self hating white? If so you can report him for leaving racist comments.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Dude, one of the main storylines of the fight is how Adamek would try to steal the rounds by flurrying in the last 10 seconds.

lol @ him fighting all 3 minutes.
          "One of the main storylines".

Listen to how that sounds for a second before getting back to me.

And yes, Cunningham was very effective in spots, but only in spots. Adamek does fight 3 minutes. Cunningham apparently lacks the endurance to do so though.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
            I was at the fight live ... Yes , Cunningham did have a nice cheering section but to say the crowd was anything but pro Adamek would be dishonest at best
            I'm not saying that to be "dishonest", it was an observation that the audible crowd on the television seemed to be very pro-Cunningham. There was visible a lot of Polish support as well. The boos at the end of the fight though, I'm guessing, were from the same crowd chanting "USA" at the beginning of and during the fight.

Comment

Working...
            X