Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1996 Come Back Mike Tyson vs Klitschko's resumes. Can he go undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt he would beat all of them. Mike was too unpredictable and you never knew which version of him was going to show up. Post prison Mike also lost heart when things went against him in a fight.

My answer would be that he could, but most likely wouldnt.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      A faded old Lennox already beat him and would beat him if they had met a few years before.

I think Haye might be able to take a decision if he could survive the early onslaught & pot-shotted but noway does he ever beat a prime or pretty close to prime Mike.

Post prison Mike beats the rest though and K.Os most/all.

Lewis beat him in 2002 or 2003 if i remember. Tyson was completely shot by then. Not a valid or fair take on that matchup.

Tyson of 1996 beats all on that list for mine.

Comment

Midget Mikey is one of the most overrated HWs of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          I doubt he would beat all of them. Mike was too unpredictable and you never knew which version of him was going to show up. Post prison Mike also lost heart when things went against him in a fight.

My answer would be that he could, but most likely wouldnt.
          I agree with this. It's like he was fighting himself in there starting with the Buster Douglas fight. He wasn't in a frame of mind to deal with adversity in the ring as his own psyche and personal life were bearing down on him in all directions and he was losing the desire to fight. Prime Tyson would beat all the small-fries on Klitschko's resume, maybe even W. Klitschko himself (I would give an edge to Vitali because his chin has looked pretty durable in his career). But while the comeback Tyson was capable of being a beast, the fire and passion for the sport had essentially vanished and if anybody gave him a stern test, he wouldn't be willing to get up for it.

Comment

If Buster Douglas beat Tyson anyone else would have a good chance of beating Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
              That shot Midget Mikey went two rounds further with Lewis than your primed idol Klit did.

Comment

Lewis ruins him, but he should have enough to beat the rest of that very sorry bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                  He destroys them all bar Lewis. He'd incinerate both Klits too.
                  No.

Maybe a prime mike, but the mike we are talking about here gets battered by Vitali and Wlad (w/ Steward) survives an early onslaught to batter him too. Although he still had the physical ability of 80's Tyson hed fallen in love with his power and no longer boxed like an 80's Tyson.

Both Klits would have so many physical advantages over him it would look ridiculous in the ring. If Tyson gets in close he gets tied up. He stays away he gets kayoed.

Back on topic this tyson probably beats most of them, and would be more impressive than K bros due to his style.
                  Edit: except Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    No.

Maybe a prime mike, but the mike we are talking about here gets battered by Vitali and Wlad (w/ Steward) survives an early onslaught to batter him too. Although he still had the physical ability of 80's Tyson hed fallen in love with his power and no longer boxed like an 80's Tyson.

Both Klits would have so many physical advantages over him it would look ridiculous in the ring. If Tyson gets in close he gets tied up. He stays away he gets kayoed.

Back on topic this tyson probably beats most of them, and would be more impressive than K bros due to his style.
                    Edit: except Lewis.
                    You do realize this version of Vitali can hardly walk? and is a brutal tko waiting to happen? Tyson was past prime in the mid 90's but hella more elite status then current Vitali. Mid 90's TYson will kill current VK.

PRIME VK vs mid 90's TYson would definitely have a edge, but current VK can't even beat Olympics Lennox.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
                      Which Klittard on ESB are you?

The moronic one or the dumb one?

Comment

Working...
                      X