No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner calls out Juan Manuel Marquez [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
    First of all Broner isn't in Pac,Floyd or Marquez's league. He lost against old ass Ponce. You honestly think beating a bunch of smaller bums makes Broner ready for Marquez? Just because he immulates Floyds style doesn't mean he's Floyd or anywhere close to it.

People are trying to take how Floyd fought Marquez and apply it to Broner please! You really think the competition Broner has fought to this point makes him ready for Marquez? Your comparing how Marquez looked against Floyd and Pac which is ridiculous.

You think Marquez or PAC would have Struggled with Ponce? What evidence based on Broners competition makes u think he is ready for Marquez even at 39.
    You can ball up your opinion and throw it in the garbage. What evidence? This isn't a crime scene mother****er, this is boxing. Broner is a two division champ. everyone here thinks that Marquez would be in tough with Broner because of his age period. You clowns keep pointing to the Ponce fight, but guess what? Broner won that fight. Broner is undefeated, and only a fool thinks Marquez walks over Broner the way you just posted. FOH with your homer bull****.

Comment

Stopped watching the vid as soon as the corona gilt stepped out the video

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
        Stopped watching the vid as soon as the corona gilt stepped out the video
        You watched the whole interview liar, lmfao!

Comment

too early for broner IMO. and he hasn't earned this fight yet.. but yes his style is a nightmare for JMM.. and has a decent chance IMO. but im sure marquez could land that right hammer if broner stays close enough. Floyd used a lot of his movements to school jmm.

Comment

Saw Broner on the UK feed, he came across pretty well.

Comment

Broner can't be serious when he says he's the face of boxing right now and that his legacy is already there, right? I know thats part of his "character" he's trying to sell but c'mon who the the hell actually believes him? I doubt his own mother believes this crap. I do see his talent and huge upside.

Comment

A lot of people don't like him, they don't want to see his skills and ability, so they they are not going to see it. They don't want to see the fact he is improving with each fight, so they continue to believe he is no better now than when he fought Ponce. No matter who he beats, they are not going to be convinced of anything, because they don't want him to become anything. They will always find a reason why the opponent he beat was somehow not at his best. There will be plenty of excuses and this is normal. This happens with every fighter that gets a lot of attention. Every top fighter or fighter that gets a lot of attention has its haters. We see it here all the time.

Comment

But it's not the fact that they have been giving him easy competition so far, thats to be expected. But to say he's the "face of boxing" and that he's the best p4p right now is ridiculous. Yes he has talent. Yes he has skills with really huge upside. But he isn't the best p4p or the "face of boxing". He hasn't proven crap. People just don't like it when someone just storms in , declares himself the best without anything to show for it

Comment

Originally posted by LightsOut88 View Post
                    Broner can't be serious when he says he's the face of boxing right now and that his legacy is already there, right? I know thats part of his "character" he's trying to sell but c'mon who the the hell actually believes him? I doubt his own mother believes this crap. I do see his talent and huge upside.
                    Sometimes a fighter just knows. You don't have to believe him, he already believes in himself. Cassius Clay was the same way. They all thought he was a loud mouth that was going to get destroyed by Sonny Liston. Then all the sudden he was the best fighter in the world? It doesn't work that way. He was the best before they even believed in him. Broner could be all hype, but as time goes on we will see how good he really is. All I'm saying is don't count him out before he's even got started. Or go ahead and hate and doubt him. In the end, you live with the fact you were either right, or you couldn't spot potential greatness when it was sitting there right in front of you.

Comment

All JMM have to do to stop Broner from calling him out is meet him somewhere just like what Guerrero did. Broner would just say, "Send me the contract and I'll sign it."

Comment

Working...
                      X