No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Marquez - Betting Advice.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    I didn't even see any the other night when I checked. I think I saw Kessler as like an 18-1 fav or something and Barker was up there too.

I think the over/under bets might be the way to go in some of these fights. I think as of last night, Pac was a -250 and JMM was a +220 or something like that.

I'm just thinking of throwing down 20-50$ on the fights, not enough to keep me from really enjoying the fights.
    They're on 5d right now.
    Gamboa is a -1500 and Fortuna is a -750

Comment

Therioes can play in so many ways. In the eyes of many both fighters got robbed. Manny on the other hand has went down in history as one of the biggest if biggest robberies in boxing history. Judges may be a little sympathedic to that.
      As for JMM...it can also be in the judges mind that he won his last fight with PAC or it can be tey respect the decision based on it being such a close fight. I dont think if it comes down to a decision that manny will lose to JMM just because of thier last fight being close!
      As for betting...i normally wait until weigh in to place bets. I like looking at odds going up and down

Comment

marquex will win by ko

tht conditioning coach he has is supplying him with some serious stuff

custom blends of untraceable juice for 100k

Comment

Tough one to pick. They always look great in training and sparring. In the ring, it's another story. They're both a little older with Marquez being the bit more worn for the wear.

How much has Marquez improved since his last fight, is the question. JMM fought Manny at welterweight last time around and held his own despite it being only his 2nd time at welter.

Marquez can be knocked down. But will he stay down if Pac KD's him this time?

Marquez has not knocked Manny down in any if their bouts, so can JMM do it this time around? Doesn't seem likely unless Manny makes a huge mistake or just isn't all there.

It could end in another draw.

Comment

I think the Marquez at +230 or the 4:1 on a win by decision is a good bet mathmatically. The fight is 50/50, and Manny seems to be on the downswing of his career. Marquez looks stronger than he did in the last fight. So its very possible that Marquez could pull this off. The odds make it a good bet.

I personally would take the +230 just to be on the safer side of things.

I'm not picking this because I think Marquez is going to win, I'm taking it because its a 50/50 fight with +230 and marquez has alot in his favor right now.

I'm not sure who's going to win... I just like the bet
            Last edited by DIB42; 12-07-2012, 01:27 PM.

Comment

all you gotta know is that if the fight goes to a decision JMM will get it

Comment

Pretty much should never be placing a bet before you see the weigh in.

Money is coming in on Marquez. Probably due to how shredded he looked at the weigh in.

My advice would be to play a Pacquiao straight wager at the best price you can find it (currently -230 at 5dimes). And then play Marquez by decision at the best price you can find it. Obviously, balance the size of the wagers accordingly.

Then, throw a very small amount on the draw, covering you both ways if the fight ends a draw.

Only way you lose money is if Marquez knocks him out.

Comment

Working...
                X