No announcement yet.

Pablo Cesar Cano should do commentary on Showtime instead of Paulie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pablo Cesar Cano should do commentary on Showtime instead of Paulie

Since he did clearly beat Paulie, out jabbing, even knocking him down but didn't get an official W for his well earned victory.

I know he doesn't speak English but I would rather listen to him try his best than listen to Paulie's gift receiving mouth.

In before someone tries to claim the fight was close, no it wasn't learn how to score a fight prag.

Comment

Do you have a gift you would like Paulies mouth to receive?

Comment

I agree that Cano beat him but Paulie is a decent commentator.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          Do you have a gift you would like Paulies mouth to receive?
          My sister said she even wants to punch him in his stupid looking face last night when we watched the fight.

Comment

The unprofessional Cano couldn't even make weight, got cut by Paulie and was losing handily until the late knockdown.

Even if you think Cano won, how is it Malignaggi's fault for what the judges decide?

Comment

someone post the gif of cano knocking pauliana down i want to laugh

Comment

what does him getting a decision have to do with his commentating?

Comment

i endorse this. cano probably knows how to score a fight unlike that clown. i don't know what's worse him pretending that he beat cano or him pretending that cotto-trout was a draw.

Comment

Paulie berates judges and people on scoring fights, then cant even score one himself

They need to stop posting his unofficial score up

Comment

Working...
                    X