Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-22-2012, 02:37 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Joey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,342,129,274.06
Total Points: 111,351,162,377.82
for a top poster - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfGirl View Post
Nah. Rios is not punch drunk. He's just stupid.
The reason Rios sound like that is it takes 3.54x times longer for a thought to process for him than the average human being.
We are learning about this at University.

Rios is a kind soul but he really is a dumb person. I met him a few times and the best examples I can think of was once I asked him

"who do you want to fight next'

Rios will have that blank adorable expression on his face and a few seconds later he will say 'I have no idea, but I'm ready for whatever'.
Sometimes it takes a full minute.
It's just the way his slow brain process the words and meanings. He need to put together the words into a sentence structure that he can understand with his limited intelligence.

Have you ever read the book of 'mice and men' ? Rios is like Lennie. As long as he have a George to lead him, he'll be fine.

What Rios need is a super intelligent female lawyer wife so she can literally think for him and all he needs to do is fight,eat, and ****.
I can see that it also makes me wonder if his absolute lack of defense will worsen his train of thought. His wife's no lawyer but she does have a master or phd though
Joey_Torreo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-22-2012, 02:58 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
sdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,399,120,489.22
Total Points: 3,430,998,223.73
you need a gift. - I'm so sorry No Message - sdcluser Good Luck Sucker..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfGirl View Post
Tommy Hearns is the definition of misunderstood punch drunk just like Rios.

Even when he was a young teenager doing commercials for beds, he had that voice. He actually sound more or less the same now as he did after the Leonard I fight.

I also have no idea why so many people keep claiming Roy is damaged.
Roy sounds 100% fine and is a great commentator.
Roy commentary is simply spectacular.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
sdcluser is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
definition, drunk?, punch

User Tag List