Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-18-2012, 03:21 PM #61
Grinding

Quoted: 1064 Post(s)
$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,168,923,907,753.83
Total Points: 119,005,196,846,262,400.00
Happy birthday - DonMega The Cardinals Are the Dodgers Daddies, Like I said before. But it takes guts to admit your teams flaws. You earned my respect. Medal to a great poster. - BrushMyHair cheers homey - Mike D 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
agree. broner is scary good.

he ducked under a right jab with his own [left] jab, then shot a hook over the top of demarco's jab basically before it got home. i must have watched that sequence ten times this morning.

his talent is unreal. true speed and enough power to break down a very large and very durable LW. i can see him having a very long and very good career.

he's probably the best young talent in boxing right now.
I agree, Broner has the highest ceiling of any current figher in the game right now. What's scary is that he's getting better with every fight. I think people are letting they're dislike for the kid cloud their judgement. Guzman and Khan favored to beat AB? Haha really?
$tate of Mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<

Share This With Friends

Tags
broner?, favor, fighter

User Tag List