No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arce: Tyson Will Begin Mexico Sweep Vs. Philippines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arce: Tyson Will Begin Mexico Sweep Vs. Philippines

Among the many rivalries between boxing nations, few if any compare to the growing intensity between fans from Mexico and the Philippines.

The biggest factor in the rivalry is pound-for-pound superstar Manny Pacquiao, who has made a living out of scoring high profile wins over the best Mexican fighters in the prime and twilight of his career. The wildly popular Filipino is deep in training for his fourth fight with Juan Manuel Marquez, one of four major matchups in the span of four weeks to pit the Philippines against Mexico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

villoria ko's marquez -villoria is more versatile and has knock out power

pacquiao ko's marquez - if pacquiao was just 60-70% during the 3rd fight, just imagine if he's 100% for the 4th encounter

donaire ko's arce - donaire has the best left hook in the entire history of the lower weight division, arce has no defense whatsoever

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
      villoria ko's marquez -villoria is more versatile and has knock out power

pacquiao ko's marquez - if pacquiao was just 60-70% during the 3rd fight, just imagine if he's 100% for the 4th encounter

donaire ko's arce - donaire has the best left hook in the entire history of the lower weight division, arce has no defense whatsoever
      WOW!!! This has got to be the dumbest, most idiotic shyt that I've read all week.

Comment

Originally posted by mdportorock3 View Post
        WOW!!! This has got to be the dumbest, most idiotic shyt that I've read all week.
        He's right on the Donaire vs Arce prediction, wrong on the Viloria vs Marquez one and about Marquez vs Pacquiao.... well we'll see if father time hasnt caught up to Marquez yet.

Comment

I don't think arce will beat donaire,i think he'll get stopped,he gets cut easily and not just that,donaire is just better,,,marquez/viloria is a 50/50 fight,viloria looked good at beating segura although I think marquez is faster and moves better,i think it will be a close fight,as far as marquez/pac,i think marquez is the better boxer but this is one more year,older and probably slower,so who knows who wins that one,i've always felt marquez stays in there with pac because of his boxing because if he didn't have skills he would get ko'd he's too small to be fighting above 140

Comment

These fights just became a hell of a lot more intriguing now that somethig bigger is at stake. Mexicoo vs philapines. sounds fun. What channel is the Viloria fight.?

Comment

Originally posted by Dome View Post
              These fights just became a hell of a lot more intriguing now that somethig bigger is at stake. Mexicoo vs philapines. sounds fun. What channel is the Viloria fight.?
              wealth tv...you can go online to watch it or If you have roku to stream movies it's on their list,and it's free for the first 30 days

Comment

Arce really needs to retire.

Comment

piss drinker has a chance of beating Pac clearly this time
                  Pac's younger but probably more past it than he is
                  Viloria will KO Tyson though
                  and Nonito will retire Arce

Comment

I think marquez beats villoria, and JM outboxes pac again only to get robbed once more or declared a draw. If he ages overnight pac might ko him this time around. Donaire beats arce but I wouldn't say easily arce will go down as a warrior and wouldn't be surprised he hurst or wobbles donaire. I seen him get hit by all these small guys he is facing and he doesn't react to good with those shots arce has decent pop so we will see.

Comment

Working...
                    X