Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-26-2013, 07:30 PM #251
San Antoino Spurs!

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
prettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,004,333.69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verstyle View Post
I was at the gym today chilling with Tony Parker's dad, PrettynPink. HA! How you like them apples. He looks like him just darker with gray hair. I was going to see if I could chill with Tony or get a hold of him but I had to go to work. But I think he's going to start going to the gym.
Wtf autograp baby boy if that happens. Lol
prettyNpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:31 PM #252
Future Champion

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Verstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,709,962,283,793.00
Total Points: 87,609,963,058,298.34
Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! to the big homie - Larryx2011 great lounge poster - RINGG interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91 for an atg poster - jazluvr 
For all your kindness and support - Lorily :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830 No Message - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest Welcome back bud - TBear 
Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - TBear No Message - TBear No Message - TBear 40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 
4 d 40k - led* 40k son - MELLY-MEL... have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS good to see you around - -jose- Merry Christmas Verstyle - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyNpink View Post
Wtf autograp baby boy if that happens. Lol
Hahaha. He put his phone down and was walking around the gym and I was wondering if it was Tony that was calling him when I saw the phone. I'd get that number QUICKLY. His name is Tony also. I guess Tony Parker is a Jr or something.
Verstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:22 PM #253
San Antoino Spurs!

prettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond reputeprettyNpink has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Hahaha. He put his phone down and was walking around the gym and I was wondering if it was Tony that was calling him when I saw the phone. I'd get that number QUICKLY. His name is Tony also. I guess Tony Parker is a Jr or something.
Lmao. Thats crazy. Well if tony parker goes in i want that auto!! And dont forget im still waiting for Jesses!!!
Old 01-27-2013, 11:38 PM #254
Future Champion

Verstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! to the big homie - Larryx2011 great lounge poster - RINGG interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91 for an atg poster - jazluvr 
For all your kindness and support - Lorily :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830 No Message - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest Welcome back bud - TBear 
Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - TBear No Message - TBear No Message - TBear 40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 
4 d 40k - led* 40k son - MELLY-MEL... have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS good to see you around - -jose- Merry Christmas Verstyle - TBear 

Quote:
Lmao. Thats crazy. Well if tony parker goes in i want that auto!! And dont forget im still waiting for Jesses!!!
Jesse said you can kiss his ass.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:48 AM #255
San Antoino Spurs!

Quote:
Jesse said you can kiss his ass.
Thats ****ed up!!!
Old 02-13-2013, 01:55 AM #256
Future Champion

Quote:
Thats ****ed up!!!
HA! Shut up, you absent on FB cause I got you. HA!:clap:
Old 02-28-2013, 05:00 PM #257
Future Champion

My boxing promotion is hosting the Canelo-Trout fight!!!!!!!! San Antonio is starting to do it big!!!! I can't wait to talk to Canelo... through a translator of course.:waving:

Share This With Friends

Tags
antonio, posters, texas, where's

User Tag List