No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton: I'm Mature Now, Strong and Big at Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
    Sorry, but if Hatton is 50% of his former self he's got this in the bag. Senchenko is a tall fighter with no inside game and there's plenty of target to hit. Hatton can just get inside under his jab and tear him apart... if he's not a complete mess.

I won't be betting on this fight because Hatton's an unknown quantity, but in no way is Senchenko's style a problem for Hatton as long as he's still got some left in the tank.
    Between two KO losses, cocaine addiction, and three years off, I don't blame you for not betting on him. You're just about agreeing with me except for Senchenko's ability, and I'm saying it's not what Senchenko has, he lost to Paulie; it's the 50% that Hatton may not have and no tune up fights to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      Between two KO losses, cocaine addiction, and three years off, I don't blame you for not betting on him. You're just about agreeing with me except for Senchenko's ability, and I'm saying it's not what Senchenko has, he lost to Paulie; it's the 50% that Hatton may not have and no tune up fights to boot.
      Yeah man it actually looks like we agree. Hatton looks in good "shape", but he's aged and has plenty of strange physical defects that at the very least raise my concern about his real condition. Who knows? He could steamroll Senchenko, in which case I'd be happy for him. But he could just find himself faced with a harsh reality.

Comment

cant wait for ricky to get ktfo again

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Ricky Hatton insists he has no qualms about making his boxing comeback as a welterweight.

Next Saturday, Hatton returns to his old stomping ground of the Manchester Arena to take on Vyacheslav Senchenko at the weight class above the 10-stone light-welterweight division he dominated in his prime.

Only twice previously in a 47-fight career has 34-year-old ventured 7lbs north to welter, with the results mixed at best.
          [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
            Don’t bother. A 90% tax rate will apply, no way Floyd would accept that! He will never, ever fight in the UK. He’s Vegas through and through.
            No amount of money will stray Floyd away from his Vegas xylocaine!

Comment

lol he's 34 saying more mature.. I hope you do well in your comeback but don't get ktfo again.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                , but in no way is Senchenko's style a problem for Hatton as long as he's still got some left in the tank.
                This. He is taylor made for Hatton style wise.

Comment

Working...
                X