No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Doesn’t Think Pacquiao Will Have Cramp Problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Doesn’t Think Pacquiao Will Have Cramp Problems

Freddie Roach does not think the cramps that Manny Pacquiao has complained about following recent bouts will recur in his upcoming fourth fight against Juan Manuel Marquez.

“We've never had cramp problems in the gym, just when the fights start,” the Hall of Fame trainer said Friday during an ESPN.com chat. “He said he has a handle with it. We haven't had any problems at all yet, and I don't think there will be.”

Ever since this fight was signed, Roach has emphasized the need for Pacquiao to perform differently than he did with his controversial decision victory in his previous fight with Marquez and differently than he did in his controversial decision loss against Timothy Bradley earlier this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

doctors dont think Magic Johnson has HIV any more neither.

Comment

.....how is knocking sparring partners gonna help Manny beat JMM? And how is a thousand dollars going to motivate Manny? How about every time he spars you hold a filipino kids hostage, and the kid only lives if Manny isn't totally predictable and one dimensional, and at the end when the fight with JMM starts, tell him all those kids that lived will be executed if he fights like a moron and loses to JMM the same way he did the last 3 fights

Comment

Juice

They are gonna add more juice to the combination.

Comment

This was an expected comment. I don't think anything will be surprising or new in the fight build up, let alone the fight itself.

Hopefully Pac won't hold up the fight again or else people will say he lost (if he even loses) because he made the judges wait or something.

Comment

Originally posted by JeanGrey View Post
            doctors dont think Magic Johnson has HIV any more neither.
            They do have a pill now though. It helps prevent HIV.

Comment

Roach needs to also admit it; what he mention to DLH, that DLH cannot pull the trigger anymore....he needs to tell pac that as well..sad to admit, but Roach is trying to load a gun with a broken trigger

Comment

Idk why roach makes it seems so complicated. Just tell manny to come out like how he did against Oscar with the side to side movements head movements in and out. I know that was against a washed up Oscar but in that fight PAC showed a lot of movements and to me he looked the best in that fight better than how he looked against cotto IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  They do have a pill now though. It helps prevent HIV.
                  sorry if i offended anyone but it was meant as a joke. But i understand they have preventages now.

Was just speaking out the lame excuses they say all the time. Just saying its meant to hype up the business side but come fight night it will be another excuse for neither team.

Comment

Originally posted by JeanGrey View Post
                    sorry if i offended anyone but it was meant as a joke. But i understand they have preventages now.

Was just speaking out the lame excuses they say all the time. Just saying its meant to hype up the business side but come fight night it will be another excuse for neither team.
                    I know what you meant I was just replying as it's fairly "new" news with this pill... at least being public that is.

Comment

Working...
                    X