No announcement yet.

I can not wait until Manny and Floyd retire,they are terrible for the sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can not wait until Manny and Floyd retire,they are terrible for the sport

They are taking all the attention away for fighters who really deserve it,people are so fascinated with this fantasy fight that will never happen they ignore fights that are and will actually happen. The sooner then 2 retire the better the sport will be,i say both are clowns and both need to go. There is so much talent in boxing and so many fighters willing to fight each other it is sickening how long these 2 clowns have been getting pointless attention,and the use it to sell their fights while fans "hope the big fight is next". And websites only help to promote this garbage.Where is the integrity? why is this allowed? Champions who have honor and fight regularly do not get this attention yet theses 2 do and are clowning all of you and ya'll keep arguing over this crap?

i think they are being the two biggest stars of the sport right now, thing is during the first mayweather retirement boxing was doing just fine, everyone was fighting everyone, since he came back together with some of his ignorant hard line fans its making a mockery of boxing

Comment

ive been sayin this for years now. bob arum ruins the sport as well.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
        i think they are being the two biggest stars of the sport right now, thing is during the first mayweather retirement boxing was doing just fine, everyone was fighting everyone, since he came back together with some of his ignorant hard line fans its making a mockery of boxing
        See you are trying to single out 1 .Manny is no better he is fighting no 1 worth mentioning and him along with Arum are making a joke of the sport. How many damn Juan-Manny fights do we have to see? Both need to go away and take their fans with them.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
          Great post man,why can't fighters who are wiling to fight anyone at anytime without all this drama get the attention?

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
            off the top of my head
            pacquiao-hatton
            pacquiao-cotto
            mayweather-castillo
            mayweather-corralles
            alvarado-rios
            chavez jr-martinez

golden boy has given us?
            canelo vs trash?
            mayweather-ortiz?

golden boy majority of the time is just feeding someone to another

atleast we get moreno-anselmo

Comment

Look at all these fights we have coming up this weekend,where is the promotion?where are the advertisements? people rather argue over nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                off the top of my head
                pacquiao-hatton
                pacquiao-cotto
                mayweather-castillo
                mayweather-corralles
                alvarado-rios
                chavez jr-martinez

golden boy has given us?
                canelo vs trash?
                mayweather-ortiz?
                Manny and Floyd are ruining the sport,point blank period and Arum and Oscar trying to keep fights in house are a cancer to the sport as well

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
                  funny gifs

Comment

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
                    See you are trying to single out 1 .Manny is no better he is fighting no 1 worth mentioning and him along with Arum are making a joke of the sport. How many damn Juan-Manny fights do we have to see? Both need to go away and take their fans with them.
                    yes i am.
                    Because manny hasnt retired repeatedly unlike floyd did.
                    Boxing will always have its cashcows, SRL, ODH, PBF, Manny who will outshine the rest of them boxer, thing is to be notice you should fight as much GOOD competition as possible and perform impressively to create a solid and dynamic fanbase. An example of which are RIOS, Mathysse, active gamboa etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X