Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 01-08-2005, 06:09 PM #1
Up and Comer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,765.00
Default junk f ood restaurants are too convenient...

i'm having trouble eating right. it's really tough to go outside and eat well. is making your own food at home the only way to eat well?
BlackBeltNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-09-2005, 08:31 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
leff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,001,095,055.77
Send a message via MSN to leff

It depends were you go, if you go eating out go for sushi ore some chicken salad ore something
leff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 09:22 AM #3
Up and Comer

Fistecles has a spectacular aura aboutFistecles has a spectacular aura aboutFistecles has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 21,474.00

It's not that hard to eat right. It just requires a little restucturing of your habbits. There are smart choices out there. Something that I've turned to these past few months are nuts. I like to eat cashews, almonds, peanuts, and sunflower seeds. I'll wash that down with some 1% chocolate milk or orange juice. Also having some fuits with the nuts is good for you. The nuts are high in fat and protein. But not the bad fat. It has polyunsaturated fat, which is great for energy and wont clog your arteries. And as for fruit, people say to stay away because they're high in sugar. The truth is that fruit sugar doesn't get processed like other sugar. Fructose WON'T cause your insulin to spike, so you wont get the lag like you would after eating say a chocolate bar. So there you have sugar,fat and protein. Balanced and good for your.
Fistecles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 12:24 PM #4
Up and Comer

BlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeltNow has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,765.00

Well i was wondering if restaurants are all bad for you. i can learn to make my own food if that's what it takes. i was wondering if making my own food is hte ONLY choice i have.
BlackBeltNow is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List