Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Floyd so silent these days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps because Floyd doesn't want to help Manny promote his fight with Marquez.
    This Right here! Why is it when Floyd is in the media people say he he need to be quite and get off their t.v and take his dad and uncle with him but when they are silent the exact same people say way isn't Floyd talking? why is he silent, I think they be going through Mayweather withdrawal or something because the only people that bring up the fat that he is not saying anything are the people who claims to hate his guts and wish he would retire, when being silent is virtually the same thing as being retired

Comment

Stop acting like you guys don't know whats going on. Wheres there is smoke theres fire. Hes fighting Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by laudium View Post
        Whats been up. Heard rumors that he is suffering post traumatic stress after Jail, and the fallout with 50 cent and his wife,etc. ANyone know whats going on with him,.
        probably I was in segregation once for 2 weeks it's basically 24 hour lock up. It was freezing when I was there so there was no rec time. He had that but was there much longer so I dont know its tough. Crazy things happen. I heard these freaks talking about molesting kids and went psyco on them which is tough because you cant get to them to beat there azz. It was infuriating. The guy in the cell next to me was eating his own poop and screaming all through the night. It's pretty easy to go crazy and floyd was isolated there for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Everybody waits for Mayweather to say something. It doesn't happen with Pac because Bob does it for him.
          So what does that mean? They shouldn't fight?

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            Pac has a signed fight since hes been out and sergio is having surgery.

If mayweather was talking about either of them, people would ***** saying he was only doing it because they werent available.

Now when he doesnt talk about it they say hes afraid even though they know damn well they would say the same thing if he was talking.
            he is afraid look at all the things hes said on the record about not taking dangerous fights. About Ali not taking fights the fans pushed him into. He only wants fights that showcase his talents. He doesn't want challenges that could put his health at risk. These are his own words. What else can you get from that unless you are in denial.

Comment

don't worry the day before pac-marquez he will come out and announce his next fight against the berto-guerrero winner. superfight!

Comment

He don't wanna talk,damn. Does it matter?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  don't worry the day before pac-marquez he will come out and announce his next fight against the berto-guerrero winner. superfight!
                  Not a remote possibility. Canelo is too much of a threat for Floyd. Ginger Kid may be the reason for Floyd's losing interest in boxing again.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                    Not a remote possibility. Canelo is too much of a threat for Floyd. Ginger Kid may be the reason for Floyd's losing interest in boxing again.
                    fu-kk man. where are all the baldomir's when you need them? i want to see floyd fight!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      fu-kk man. where are all the baldomir's when you need them? i want to see floyd fight!
                      You know Floyd, When the going gets tough Floyd goes into retirement. If he did it in his prime he certainly won't challenge himself now. Pac and Martinez are out they are to much of a risk. Canelo might be green enough but the unknowns might spook the mayweather clan. They don't want to take any chances. All maynever can do is crass his fingers and hope Guerraro beats a non roided up berto. That should give him enough credibility for Mayweather to finally make his dream match with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X