Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-30-2012, 02:49 AM #271
Up and Comer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
mlord is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,328.76

I'm in awe that his death has bothered me as much as it has... Just goes to show the impact he had not only as a trainer, commentator, and father figure to many but as the greatest modern day ambassador of the sport...
mlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-30-2012, 09:38 PM #272
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Left2theliver has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2theliver has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2theliver has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2theliver has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2theliver has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2theliver has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2theliver has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2theliver has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2theliver has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2theliver has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2theliver has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 82,556.56

This was super shocking to me. I had no idea that he was even ill, let alone dead. It's a shocker and it's sad, Boxing and HBO lost a real special person. I really loved his commentary during the HBO broadcast when he'd explain all the technique that was going on and what could happen, or what should have happened had a fighter done something different, not to mention what a great trainer he was and how he'd mold fighters into his style. The man is a damn legend, a huge loss for Boxing.
Left2theliver is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List