No announcement yet.

PACMAN vs BAM BAM: Sign Me Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    Pac should attempt to unify or fight a top contender.
    Remember Bradley took his belt. So he can't have a unification fight until he beats a beltholder.

At 147, your talking Alexander (who probably takes it from Bailey), Bradley, Mayweather (not happening likely), and Malignaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
      Those are both better options in terms of a competitive stand point.
      Mathysse would put up a better fight than Rios.

Comment

I actually think Rios could win. It's an interesting match up. Even if Rios loses you know he would bring the old Pac out so excitement no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
          Those are both better options in terms of a competitive stand point.

Lucas Matthysse would be a lateral choice as far as competitive stand point...love Lucas but he brings pretty much the same thing to the table as Rios..he might be slightly better but we're not really missing out much by getting a Rios fight

Bradley 2?

meh

a fighter with not enough pop or aggression that lulled PAC to sleep in enough rounds to allow the judges to rob him

no thanks

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Remember Bradley took his belt. So he can't have a unification fight until he beats a beltholder.

At 147, your talking Alexander (who probably takes it from Bailey), Bradley, Mayweather (not happening likely), and Malignaggi.
            He didnt lose to Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              I agree 100% and I have yet to see a single person give an alternative. They just shit on the fight like he has several attractive alternatives. Potential opponents from 140-147 are:

Malignaggi
              Alexander/Bailey winner
              Brook
              Zaveck
              Bradley 2
              Marquez 5
              Cotto 2
              Peterson
              Garcia
              Matthysse

Who should he fight?
              NO.
              Hellllll no.
              Why?
              Same thing as before.
              Eww.
              Not gonna happen
              Rather see him with Rios
              GBP
              GBP

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                Paulie most definitely. Brook, Zavek, Lopez, even Ortiz are great fights.

you wanna see Paulie run for dear life before getting KTFO? no thanks

Kell Brook, Zavek? are you serious? no really...you trollin my thread?

Ortiz? well...just for the mental meltdown that he would have in the ring, that would interest me a lot

Comment

Hell fcuking yes I want to see this. Rios would likely get stopped but he would drag Pac into some places he hasn't seen for a while and with his relentless body shots, his best time is probably now as he can't have too many more good fights left in him.
                  Sign me up

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    you wanna see Paulie run for dear life before getting KTFO? no thanks

Kell Brook, Zavek? are you serious? no really...you trollin my thread?

Ortiz? well...just for the mental meltdown that he would have in the ring, that would interest me a lot
                    Ranked contenders and champions are better than a jr welter prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                      Hell fcuking yes I want to see this. Rios would likely get stopped but he would drag Pac into some places he hasn't seen for a while and with his relentless body shots, his best time is probably now as he can't have too many more good fights left in him.
                      Sign me up

right?

you can ask anyone who follows boxing this; whatever you think of the outcome, would Rios-PAC be exciting?

the answer would be yes

isn't that all we're looking for?

let's get this **** done in april

Comment

Working...
                      X